Cesc Fàbregas

F

Flavia

According to Redcafe: Chelsea want Rooney but United will only sell if they sell Luiz to Barca, so United can get Cesc.

According to Redcafe Luiz will take Mascherano position and then well turn Mascherano into cesc replacement.

:lol:

Those guys are creative.

desoe

What they should have meant - Luiz taking Mascherano's position -> Mascherano taking Busquets -> Busquets taking Cesc's.

F

Flavia

@cesc4official
Happy for the match of today, everyday feeling stronger! Thanks #Bangkok for all your support! Tomorrow #KualaLumpur! #fcblive #tourfcb

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
According to Redcafe: Chelsea want Rooney but United will only sell if they sell Luiz to Barca, so United can get Cesc.

According to Redcafe Luiz will take Mascherano position and then well turn Mascherano into cesc replacement.
Goodness me :lol:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
@barcastuff: Martino: "Cesc exit rumours? He's still here with us, and he'll be with us the whole season." #fcblive
According to Redcafe, this is no different to what they said about Ronaldo before his exit.

Martindn

According to Redcafe, this is no different to what they said about Ronaldo before his exit.

I think its pretty clear hes made his mind up to stay, or he wouldn't go to that press conference tommorow, i doubt it was even that big of a decision. But the quotes from everyone at barca implied he did genuinely think about it, it was always some praise for him, then 'i hope he stays'. The only definite 'he is staying' was from the board, but then they cant say anything else.

Ursegor

World Champion
So it begins ...

Because Man United think they won't be able to sign Cesc, they have opened negotiations with Everton over a deal for Fellaini. [guardian]

:pep:

Martindn

So it begins ...

Because Man United think they won't be able to sign Cesc, they have opened negotiations with Everton over a deal for Fellaini. [guardian]

:pep:

At this point i would have Quazimodo in midfield, after seeing phil jones there.

The news is old though they was running with it last night.

CatalinR10

awrx178_460sa.gif

Home of Barca Fans