Cesc Fàbregas

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
The comment that worries me is of Wenger when he says :" Cesc is staying at Barca AT LEAST ONE MORE YEAR". Is he trying to say that Cesc postponed his transfert to Arsenal for next season ??
That is what Wenger would like to happen. But if Cesc has a good season, I doubt it will happen.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Cesc: "My dream has always been to play at Barça and nothing has changed. I'm very, very happy here and I never thought about leaving."

Cesc: "I never had any doubt. It has cost me a lot to return to Barça and now I want to triumph here.

Martindn

The messiah has spoken, its still on...:lol:

indykaila News @indykaila

#Fabregas says he happy at #Barcelona, means nothing. #MUFC ready for another bid.
12:07 PM - 8 Aug 2013

kollegah

anyone seen this? @GeoffArsenal basically confirmed this guy called @WayneGooney18 has info on the club the same way he does. Fabregas is doing a press conference tomorrow, and read this (seems unbelievable but who knows?):

Fabregas' press conference tomorrow: If it happens –– and I don't know that it will because I have not heard it will and I'm basing this point on what's been said and asked on Twitter –– two scenarios are possible:

1. He says he's leaving and comes this year.
2. He says that he's not leaving and comes next year.

I do not know what he will say. However, the move is already arranged and has been for months. He has done a medical (in Brazil), signed a contract (mid-July, I believe) and we've signed at our end too (a week after he signed or so). It's agreed with Barca (just before we signed, I believe), but they want him to publicly ask to go (and have done all along, as I said from the beginning).

Two points: Like I've said many times, from what I know, he's IS coming THIS season. I've been told that NUMEROUS times myself. I stand by that statement. I am not backtacking by clarifying what happens tomorrow based on what Cesc may or may not say. He is signed, and I've said he's signed for weeks. I maintained that stance whilst he was training and again whilst he is on tour with Barca. If I wanted to back out of saying he was done, I'd have done it much sooner and not have put up with the barrage of idiocy I've endured long before now.

That's as much as I'm saying. It's more complex than simply Barca wanting a CB or Cesc making a choice. Even if he says he's coming tomorrow, I have to wait to explain why he's been on hold for as long as he has; there's a lot more to the move than people actually realise.

So, to finish up, if you're going to act a fool, be harsh nice and early; that way I can block you and we don't have to waste time repeatedly doing the same dance. After all, you wouldn't want to get blocked knowing that you had far more venomous comments that you didn't get to use. What a tragedy that would be for us all.

That's all I can and will say. Tomorrow we'll have all the answers from Cesc.
Some of his other tweets:

United AREN'T an option and NEVER have been (for fabregas). I've clarified that many times.
I haven't said Suarez is 100% done. I said it's expected to be sorted very soon. I've said it's further along than people know. That's all I've said.
We'll announce Suarez soon, and I expect Rooney too (NOT that I can say he's 100% signed YET).
(Fabregas) has done the contract and medical stuff already. He bought a house, his family is here, it'd make no sense to me that he'd wait.

this is one of the most epic posts ive read here , hahahahahah

Dan1983

"I don't believe Cesc for a second. He wanted to sign for us, but has been told there's no way Barca will sell this summer." - This is just a redcafe corker to say the least.

Dan1983

Cesc: "It's an honour United makes two bids, but there have been no talks. I didn't talk with any club since I joined Barça two years ago." [barcastuff]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Cesc: "It's an honour United makes two bids, but there have been no talks. I didn't talk with any club since I joined Barça two years ago." [barcastuff]

Nice to hear how he'd respond to a question over whether his agent or reps talked to them, however

mixer

"I don't believe Cesc for a second. He wanted to sign for us, but has been told there's no way Barca will sell this summer." - This is just a redcafe corker to say the least.
they trying to make it look good for them but it doesnt work out... poor redcafe

I

instinct

Cesc: "I never had any doubt. It has cost me a lot to return to Barça and now I want to triumph here."

Cesc: "My dream has always been to play at Barça and nothing has changed. I'm very, very happy here and I never thought about leaving."

Dan1983

Cesc: "Things have been invented. It's also not true that I have asked for a contract renewal"

Cesc: "I didn't have to clear up anything, because for me it was clear I wanted to stay. I told the club I'd talk when it was my turn."

mixer

Cesc: "I've always felt valued by the club. Everyone told me they count on me, I never got any sign that made me think otherwise." #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans