Cesc Fàbregas

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Once again Cesc is playing off the charts. He continues to be one of, if not THE brightest player on all team this whole year since pre-season. His through balls and his vision are orgasmic.

He ain't "Barca material". A "spineless glory hunter" according to someone who claims he has "well considered opinions" and thinks that he's regarded as a "top poster".

SeloBarca

Good first half. Horrible second half, extremly slow with the ball and giving away LOADS of posession making Valencia able to counterattack.

Stric

I kind of hate to say it, because I really think this team still needs Xavi desperately, but I think tonight's lineup was our strongest one. Fabregas is a starting 11 player, no doubt about that. At least in his current form.

F

Flavia

He was great again. Hope he finds consistency to be like that for most of the season.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
His main problem is that his head is a bit slow but he's a good passer. I just wish he'd be able to operate at the same frequency as the team.

Galning

I've seen him do that weird thing with his mouth again during the game. It's the 4th or 5th time already.

Anyway, good performance by Fàbregas :D

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Nice performance, he looks more composed even though he still takes some rushed passes... It's great to see he's finding a spot in the team and that rotations are possible and not just a wish...

Stric

I've seen him do that weird thing with his mouth again during the game. It's the 4th or 5th time already.

Anyway, good performance by Fàbregas :D

After seeing him do it several times, I figured out what it could be. He's probably got something inside his nose that's bothering him. I do it often, as well, but never really think about it. I've good problems with capillaries on the inside of my nose, and whenever they're irritated or I feel some kind of discomfort, I do that exact same motion to try and make it go away.

Boris

His main problem is that his head is a bit slow but he's a good passer. I just wish he'd be able to operate at the same frequency as the team.

I think the opposite , that his head is fast but his body can't follow. That's why he sometimes takes a quick risky pass to avoid tackles

Meitux

He doesn't deserve to get dropped in any means with his current form. We looked pretty good today even without a true tempo keeper so we really should use more of this midfield and rest Xavi more often. Other than that Fabregas earned his placed performing well since pre season.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I think the opposite , that his head is fast but his body can't follow. That's why he sometimes takes a quick risky pass to avoid tackles

I think it looks like that because he hasn't thought about what he'll do before he gets the ball. Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets think in advance and often seem to know better where the oppositions players are. That's why Cesc often has to rush passes or risk losing the ball because he's holding on to it for too long. When there's no pressure on him and he has time and space he can play his passes but when he doesn't he's a bit of a liability.

As it is now it's important that he manages to find free space until he can improve on his awareness, and he's done a pretty good job at it so far as he knows when to move closer to goal and get a position in the last third.

Home of Barca Fans