Cesc Fàbregas

Kerrybai

No more false 9. Play him along side Iniesta and Busquets and allow them to control the flow of the game.

It's like having a new player on the team. I wish Dailtis was here for this.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Cesc: "Ozil was Madrid's second best player, after Cristiano. It was a very big surprise he left them."
Cesc: "I feel really identified with the way Ozil plays. He'll be absolutely great for Arsenal.
Cesc: "When I returned, I knew I could play more or earn more at other teams - I actually did in London - but joining Barça was my dream."
Cesc: "I only think about triumphing at Barça, in front of my crowd and with these teammates. I wouldn't leave if a team doubles my salary."
Expand
Cesc: "I like challenges and returning to Barça was the biggest challenge of my life. I want to succeed and retire here."

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Cesc: "Ozil was Madrid's second best player, after Cristiano. It was a very big surprise he left them."
Cesc: "I feel really identified with the way Ozil plays. He'll be absolutely great for Arsenal.
Cesc: "When I returned, I knew I could play more or earn more at other teams - I actually did in London - but joining Barça was my dream."
Cesc: "I only think about triumphing at Barça, in front of my crowd and with these teammates. I wouldn't leave if a team doubles my salary."
Expand
Cesc: "I like challenges and returning to Barça was the biggest challenge of my life. I want to succeed and retire here."

:worthy::worthy::wub:

Cesc, Blaugrana for life!

Faceless

No more faces at night
Expand

Good to hear. Barca blood runs deep in this guy.

mazp

Expand

Don't worry Cesc, Ozil will join us in a few years time when :laporta: gets re-elected and makes him his first signing....

J/k

Darko

Expand

ah,good old Cesc the "spineless glory hunter" :pep:

CatalinR10

BTT_YrkCYAAlAEE.png

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Cesc using the same tapping up skills that brought him here. He really does have Barca DNA. Brings a tear to my eye :wub:.

Decanus

Formely Jose Maraschino
Expand

I didn't see an option to "like" this post, but I definitely do!

Home of Barca Fans