Cesc Fàbregas

DinhoR10

Did anyone else notice Cesc was dribbling like he did at arsenal this game and lately? Theres really no reason to start xavi in front of him anymore I feel because his careless passes seem to be a thing of the past now. I think he's ready to do what we bought him back for.

e28makaveli

Stood in the way for Inesta alot of times and lost posession alot.
Not the best game and one of the least good Barcaplayers in the game. 5/10

Guys, you need to start backing up such statements with facts. I think he did very well in this game up to a couple of minutes before he got subbed up.

e28makaveli

Did anyone else notice Cesc was dribbling like he did at arsenal this game and lately? Theres really no reason to start xavi in front of him anymore I feel because his careless passes seem to be a thing of the past now. I think he's ready to do what we bought him back for.

I agree with you here.

hamidyk

fabi :
"Everyone was saying Barcelona was not the same Barcelona, some people have been talking a bit too much and as usual now they will have to shut up for a few days.”
:worthy:

Kerrybai

Good game although he blew a big chance when Messi put him through with acres of pace. Glad to see he is not suffering his second half of the season syndrome.

Armando929

He was all over the pitch today. He played deep, then he went up top rotating with Messi and Iniesta.

I think we need to start trusting him more in the deep lying role. He's worthy of the mantle.

Home of Barca Fans