Cesc Fàbregas

F

Flavia

Is his 2nd half of the season syndrome back? It seems it is. Or he is tired. He's been lackluster lately.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Is his 2nd half of the season syndrome back? It seems it is. Or he is tired. He's been lackluster lately.

It seems to have affected everyone in the team this time... It would be unfair to single him out (I know you didn't mean to)...

F

Flavia

It seems to have affected everyone in the team this time... It would be unfair to single him out (I know you didn't mean to)...

You think he infected the rest of the team? :tata1:

Just joking :D

I know it's not his fault. This has been piling up for 3 seasons... at some point the bubble was sure to burst.

But I have some concerns with his form, as this has happened before. Barça is one great midfielder short, just 3 for 2 positions, with 1 being Xavi, is not enough.

Armando929

Nobody offered much movement up top. And he didn't exactly have much help from Xavi and Busquets.

Cesc has been our best player this season so it's hard to criticize him.

fcbdna

Banned
Nobody offered much movement up top. And he didn't exactly have much help from Xavi and Busquets.

Cesc has been our best player this season so it's hard to criticize him.

He didn't get a single touch right. . . He was downright awful today. Honestly the last time I saw anyone play this bad was Ali Dia.

Galning

Cesc said in an interview a couple of weeks ago that he likes to play consecutive games like he did in England so it can't be fatigue. I don't think there's much of an explanation; The team is just going through a horrible time and he is too, just like 95% of the squad.

fcbdna

Banned
Cesc said in an interview a couple of weeks ago that he likes to play consecutive games like he did in England so it can't be fatigue. I don't think there's much of an explanation; The team is just going through a horrible time and he is too, just like 95% of the squad.

Truth is Cesc isn't adapting to the pace required in our AM. Would have been different had Iniesta played. . . Gave away too many balls when attempting to pass to either Neymar, Messi or Pedro. . . Their movement were way to fast for him. He was very stagnant and confused Busi in some occasions too. I don't get how he is slower than Xavi.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If we play 4231 with a more direct style we get best out of cesc and everyone basically. But we lack the other pivot to accompany busquets.

Home of Barca Fans