Cesc Fàbregas

belletti

Alot of the times i watch Cesc i feel he looks a little bit out of place. I would sell for 40-45m and try and bring in either Gundogan or Koke, i know they are different players but i would really like to see koke sign

L

Learo

We got him when he was 27, sold him a year later, stayed 2 years at Milan. How did you do the math here??

Actually we sold him after his first loan year with Milan. Still, he wasnt 31 when PSG signed him, and I cant think of any player that has gone for more than 12m at 31 years old. Not even a superstar forward like Zlatan. Paying 40-50m for Yaya would be so stupid that it can not be comprehended.

oz187

A front three that contains Cesc who is one of the slowest players in the world combined with Messi walking around is a disaster against a counterattacking team. If that's how they are prepared to use him then they should get rid of him because it will cost us the Champions League again regardless of any other changes that are made.

L

linetty

A lot of massive hyperbole in the media lately regarding Cesc, I am sure he is not going anywhere

DB10

I'd take Cesc back just to keep him out of the clutches of Man U...if he's on the market I wonder if Wenger would activate the buy back clause? Must be tempting..

Ursegor

World Champion
I'd take Cesc back just to keep him out of the clutches of Man U...if he's on the market I wonder if Wenger would activate the buy back clause? Must be tempting..

Where do you want to play him? Özil has locked up the #10 spot. Ramsey is your MVP in central midfield. You also have Wilshere.

You can do a Barca of course and move Özil to the wings and destroy the team dynamics. Just for the sake of it.

DB10

Where do you want to play him? Özil has locked up the #10 spot. Ramsey is your MVP in central midfield. You also have Wilshere.

You can do a Barca of course and move Özil to the wings and destroy the team dynamics. Just for the sake of it.

Yeah I said in the past there's no real place for him anymore. But if he was on the market the temptation to bring him back would be massive. No strikers. :party1:

Home of Barca Fans