Cesc Fàbregas

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
That's the problem. Who will be his replacment? Better keep him for depth in the squad if we're not gonna get a proper replacment.

If the team buys a proper CM, they can get away with Rafinha as depth for AM behind Iniesta and/or rotating through other midfield spots.. There's also the automatic promotion of Suarez to think about. He has shown good performance for Barca B.

F

Flavia

Those of you who want Cesc out, do you expect Rafinha to replace him? Or someone else? Who?

Cesc is one of those players that bleed blaugrana. It would be a very sad day to see him leave.

Think that's up to Lucho. The bleed blaugrana part is a bit of a hyperbole. Like Thiago, before coming back he said he could play for rm too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If the team buys a proper CM, they can get away with Rafinha as depth for AM behind Iniesta and/or rotating through other midfield spots.. There's also the automatic promotion of Suarez to think about. He has shown good performance for Barca B.

But who though? Pjanic? Can he really settle in and do better than Cesc in that position? It's such a pity that Gundogan has been injury plagued all season long and struggled with his back. He would have been perfect.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
But who though? Pjanic? Can he really settle in and do better than Cesc in that position? It's such a pity that Gundogan has been injury plagued all season long and struggled with his back. He would have been perfect.

That's another problem. Good quality is slim pickings. Gundogan's injury really messed things up. Losing Thiago for that matter, also messed things up. I don't really have an answer for you. There are some options, but mostly they are really difficult to get and/or expensive, or they bring other concerns with them like Pjanic, or the Pogba rumor.

I guess we'll see.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
well it depends if lucho likes him or not. he might stay one year and lucho will make a judgement on him. though the rumours are picking up pace and the board are going to listen to offers unlike last year.

i want him to stay because he gives so much if used right, and is a cule which money can't buy.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
That's the problem. Who will be his replacment? Better keep him for depth in the squad if we're not gonna get a proper replacment.

How about Vidal, would he be upgrade to Fabregas? Haven't seen him play, but his stats looks pretty impressive: 38apps, 18 goals, 5 assists, passing accuracy 83.1 %, 4.3 tackles per game.

Galning

How about Vidal, would he be upgrade to Fabregas? Haven't seen him play, but his stats looks pretty impressive: 38apps, 18 goals, 5 assists, passing accuracy 83.1 %, 4.3 tackles per game.

Totally different style that wouldn't fit at Barça unless we change our tactics dramatically.

People who want to sell Fàbregas, with whom would you replace him?

abual3bed1

Totally different style that wouldn't fit at Barça unless we change our tactics dramatically.

People who want to sell Fàbregas, with whom would you replace him?

Vidal can be better driving the team forward. Certainly a better finisher, but yeah, Vidal would require a tactical changes. But who knows, Lucho might just do that. As for Cesc'c replacement, no names come to mind. I was against getting him in the 1st place, but that he's here, I think we should stick with him and try to get the best out of him. Let him run the midfield (yeah he can run the midfield and be a vital part for the team), and let the possession game be in Busquets' hands. We have a very talented squad that should be able to express themselves.

Home of Barca Fans