Cesc Fàbregas

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kroos would be a ideal replacement for Cesc. But not happening so I hope Cesc won't leave.

I am not sure at all. Kroos does four things pretty well (1) controlling the pace of the game (2) accurate diagonal passes (3) set pieces and (4) long range shots. He is not very good at providing passes forward like Cesc does. With Kroos we will just be passing the ball from him to Alves, or having Kroos himself launch those useless crosses. :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You think anything will Change?
It will probably be the same.Good 1st half, Bad 2nd half.

The thing is, every season what happens to Cesc is that: 1st half of the season Cesc gets to play in midfield, and then 2nd half of the season he gets jumbled around through all different positions (cf, lw, etc.). Let's see what Cesc can do with a season consistently in midfield.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Give him one more season. But this probably won't happen. Sigh.

3 average seasons for Cesc. Terrible form during decisive games of the season. What kind of shit would have happened if Messi was bad for 3 seasons? We keep him for another season only if we are unable to find a "better" replacement of him and a good price.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Im only concerned about one thing and that is a replacement. The club should be completely sure that they have a replacement ready and not just someone they want and end up chasing blindly all summer.

I

instinct

Apparently we made an offer for Rakitic. Don't know what to think of this. I don't believe Rakitic will be an upgrade over Cesc.

And yes I watched him play.

ebieymjunior

Apparently we made an offer for Rakitic. Don't know what to think of this. I don't believe Rakitic will be an upgrade over Cesc.

I think in the perspective of an actual CENTRAL midfielder (not attacking midfielder) Rakitic is better, and I'd gladly welcome the change.
He'd be relatively cheap also.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Cesc played CM at Arsenal and was (and still is) considered amazing in that position, Rakitic won't adapt to our style of play any better.

Home of Barca Fans