Cesc Fàbregas

L

linetty

Apparently we made an offer for Rakitic. Don't know what to think of this. I don't believe Rakitic will be an upgrade over Cesc.

And yes I watched him play.
How much I love Cesc, his "second part of the season" curse is getting really annoying. I'd be happy if we got Rakitić in his place. He'd be as good as Cesc, troughout the whole season and not only in the first part of the season.

I

instinct

Looks like this might be a quite a disappointing summer transfer window.

I wouldn't call this window disappointing until the end of next season. I think that Lucho has many plans and knows which players he needs. Guess we have to wait what the new players will contribute to our team, I try to be optimistic.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wouldn't call this window disappointing until the end of next season. I think that Lucho has many plans and knows which players he needs. Guess we have to wait what the new players will contribute to our team, I try to be optimistic.

So do I. I trust Lucho to deliver, but these guys better dont screw it up. If our transfer ban stays which I hope it doesn't and we mess this window up and then we gotta wait till winter 2015 window to buy again.

Im hopeful they are working on something behind the scenes though like Bartomeu said they did.

Superstar85

I think it's funny how some people say he's never good in big games (which isn't always true by the way), but they always fail to mention how he's never been used as one of the 3 midfielders and as a starter in those games in 3 seasons (except for the last game of last season against Athleti).
Even when he's playing great in the 1st half of th season, the coaches have still always used Xavi and Iniesta when the big games come (often leaving Cesc on the bench or using him as a false 9).

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Bo-vWMKIUAERTOZ.jpg:large

Ursegor

World Champion
I think it's funny how some people say he's never good in big games (which isn't always true by the way), but they always fail to mention how he's never been used as one of the 3 midfielders and as a starter in those games in 3 seasons (except for the last game of last season against Athleti).
Even when he's playing great in the 1st half of th season, the coaches have still always used Xavi and Iniesta when the big games come (often leaving Cesc on the bench or using him as a false 9).

Are you on crack? He obviously never plays on the wing and Messi has only ever been moved back to the wing 2 times in the past 3 seasons, against Real and Atletico this season. Please elaborate how he's "never been uses as one of the 3 midfielders" in big games if he never plays on the wing and Messi played central in 98 out of his last 100 games. Or wait - don't.

Home of Barca Fans