Cesc Fàbregas

serghei

No one pushed Thiago out he decided to leave and in the two seasons prior Cesc had been better than him.

Many players faced the decision Thiago did and stayed and fought for their place.

I think people here look back on how well Thiago actually played for Barca with rose tinted spectacles. He was always more about having huge potential than what he was actually doing on the park.

+1. The fact of the matter is Thiago wanted to play as much as the senior guys without earning the right to do so first. And let's face it, he didn't really shock the world at Barcelona.

No huge game from him, like Busquets (one of our best men in Guardiola's first clasico as a coach) or even Pedro had under Pep. He didn't play as much mostly because he wasn't ready. I don't miss that spoliled little brat. Not one bit.

Devils

Pique (to Del Bosque, caught on mic before press conference today): "Cesc told me the deal is done, 33 millions." [via tve]

Hope that is in pounds and not euros.

Either way, adios.

Tomchin

how do you know he's been sold for 33 mil
Because Pique told Del Bosque prior to a press-conference (by accident of course)

Would be quite annoyed if that fee turns out to be true (33M euro). Cesc has the same age as David Luiz btw :shakeshead:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Fuck off. 33 million is a joke, we have the worst sports management out of any top by far, in a league of our own.

mac10

Because Pique told Del Bosque prior to a press-conference (by accident of course)

Would be quite annoyed if that fee turns out to be true (33M euro). Cesc has the same age as David Luiz btw :shakeshead:

is there a link or something where we can here this? dont get why they'd be talking about cescs transfer at a press conference tbh

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wow Geri. You'll make a great presi, atleast you won't hold back on such details :rosell:

In all seriousness though, that better not be true. Koke we won't get and Rakitic is not an upgrade on Cesc. However, if Lucho don't want him there then there is no reason for him to stay anyway.

Home of Barca Fans