Cesc Fàbregas

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They wee a striker and couple of midfielders from a Prem title. Now it's Mou second season (historically a good one for him). The players know his style and he transmitted his mentality to them. They have a quality stacked squad with experience and youth that can challenge in multiple fronts.

Richard.H

If he is sold, it could be a blessing in disguise for the younger midfielders in our squad. Rafinha and Sergi Roberto would surely get a lot of playing time.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
We are going to regret it if he goes. Just watch.

I regret the way he scurried out in the middle of the night to the London poachers back in 2003, I regret that the club had to pay millions to get one of their own back but mostly I regret that we pushed Thiago to the exit when he was the one who had stayed...So no, I won't be regretting Cesc leaving...again

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He left so he could play and improve. Or did you want him to stay and rot in the bench? He probably would have been sold anyway a couple of years later.

Alarcón

In Tito's words, it was his choice. I really don't know what they were thinking at the time, knowing that Xavi isn't getting any younger and Cesc was never going to be a good CM for us.

What they were thinking? They have no idea about football, do you really think they thought for one second that Fàbregas wasn't going to be able to replace Xavi? If you look at their FIFA 14 profiles, it says they're both CM's. That's all they know.

JamDav1982

No one pushed Thiago out he decided to leave and in the two seasons prior Cesc had been better than him.

Many players faced the decision Thiago did and stayed and fought for their place.

I think people here look back on how well Thiago actually played for Barca with rose tinted spectacles. He was always more about having huge potential than what he was actually doing on the park.

Home of Barca Fans