Cesc Fàbregas

Trickykid

There's an interview in Marca today, where he admits to have been in contact with various RM presidents several times over the years, but has each time failed to come to a final agreement.

Thank god he's gone for good from our club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There's an interview in Marca today, where he admits to have been in contact with various RM presidents several times over the years, but has each time failed to come to a final agreement.

I wish he went there instead of joining us.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

I wish he went there instead of joining us.
I do too! How beautiful it would have been!! They wouldn't even have won the La Decima and we wouldn't have lost Thiago

Monthly thank you for leaving the club

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

:lol:

xXKonan

Cesc (Chelsa): "At the end I realized that the majority of Barça fans didn't like me anymore, and so I had to make a step aside." [marca]

Cesc: "I miss Barcelona? Of course, spent big part of my life there, even returned for three years, but London is treating me well." [marca]

just a couple of snippets from that interview Barcastuff posted.

CatalinR10

Cesc (Chelsa): "At the end I realized that the majority of Barça fans didn't like me anymore, and so I had to make a step aside." [marca]

post-61651-cersei-youre-a-clever-man-gif-SwNX.gif

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Used to like him when he was at Arsenal and I got on board with the 'come home Cesc' crap. Now I wouldn't touch this moron with a bargepole....

El Flaco

Just a couple of snippets from that interview Barcastuff posted.

I'll add by posting his detailed answers from the original source.
The bold are the questions and the italic are the answers from Cesc.

What's your take on the 'Clásico'?

We'll have to see whether Leo [Messi] plays or not and how Real Madrid approach the game, because whatever happens Barcelona will play a 4-3-3 and look to keep the ball. They only have one style, which is to attack and have possession. There are more question marks about how Real Madrid will play, though. As for the favourites, I think Barça are in better form.

You were close to signing for Real Madrid, weren't you?

Well, there was contact with different presidents over the space of several years, but no deal was ever struck. We discussed terms, but nothing final was ever agreed. That decisive step was never taken.

Back to the 'Clásico', this will be the first one for 17 years with no Xavi or Casillas.

Weird, huh? They're the most iconic figures alongside Carles Puyol. Now it's up to Sergio Ramos, Gerard Piqué, Sergio Busquets and Andrés Iniesta [to pick up the baton]... Iker, Xavi and 'Puyi' live long in the memory. It'll be strange, but it's guaranteed to be a great spectacle.

Do you miss 'Clásico' week and the matches against Real Madrid?

These games are incredible. We'd be really up for them, we saw them as the best matches we could play. It was amazing. I loved playing at the Bernabéu. I've never lost there. I liked it and enjoyed it. The atmosphere is electric.

Galning

Somebody please post a gif or vid of him kicking the ball into Willian's face when the latter was down injured :lol: :lol: amazing stuff.

Home of Barca Fans