Cesc Fàbregas

aaron101

Guardiola also wanted him out badly. There were Romours that Cesc was influencing the dressing room against Pep

A player (Fabregas) who just came back to Barca after several years can't influence the dressing room that easily against Pep. Everyone loves Pep at Barca (ofcourse except Eto'o and Ibra).

khaled_a_d

Tata called out Cesc as a bad apple towards or at the end of his tenure.

That is a bit laughable from Tata because IIRC he used him a lot in a way it was one of the main things fans was mad at Tata for .He even forced Neymar on the right side to be able to field Cesc along Xavi & Iniesta
May be at the end he realized how wrong he was about Cesc though

Stric

You can say what you want about Fabregas, and some of it may be true, but it's absolute bollocks that he'd try to influence the team against Pep. It makes no sense. He came back because of Pep. The guy has been idolizing him since childhood. The Tata rumors make no sense, either.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Still, there are a whole lot of rumors saying he's toxic, and while I'm not saying those are true, something surrounding him is off...

Sterlingfan2000

You can say what you want about Fabregas, and some of it may be true, but it's absolute bollocks that he'd try to influence the team against Pep. It makes no sense. He came back because of Pep. The guy has been idolizing him since childhood. The Tata rumors make no sense, either.

Well According to 1 FIFA Agent , Pep wanted to get rid of him because he was apparently a rat and a bad human. U can google this but I believe this story.

Stric

Well According to 1 FIFA Agent , Pep wanted to get rid of him because he was apparently a rat and a bad human. U can google this but I believe this story.

I never said anything about Pep having negative thoughts about Cesc. That's a possibility. I'm commenting on the other way around. Cesc would have wanted Pep's approval more than anything.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I was creeping on Cesc's girlfriend and she liked this tweet............. <a href="https://t.co/u58hqaKchz">pic.twitter.com/u58hqaKchz</a></p>— rachel (@_shakirugh) <a href="https://twitter.com/_shakirugh/status/677536325541732352">December 17, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Home of Barca Fans