Cesc Fàbregas

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
If we hadn't got Alexis, we would've got mr. injury - Giuseppe Rossi.

Alexis was fairly crap in his first two seasons but his thrid was acceptable. I'd love to have him on the bench :lol:

CatalinR10

alexis was goat in his last season compared to his first , for me he made up with his last season the seasons he had before but yeah , we should have went in the first place for someone with better scoring ability.

Ripsta

Some of you are a disgrace. Like it or not, he has more creative ability in his little finger than Rakitic and Iniesta combined. Better passer, more of a leader and far more productive. He was criminally underused here, and that was purely because you couldn't break up the Iniesta/Xavi/Busquets midfield. Remember the game right after Man Utd showed interest and he went and laid on about three or four assists? He's top quality. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he's named Chelsea captain should they (bizarrely) get rid of John Terry.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Unbelievable the amount of unwarranted hate he gets.

This. I hate to see it. Just because it didn't work out doesn't mean he's the worst guy in the world.
unwarranted!? To an extent probably. But he made the club pay for him! He should never have left like a spoilt brat that he did when he was just 16! Then when brought back, he brought all the stupidity along with him bringing in dresing room trouble.... And then he had the audacity to talk down of the club by comparing us to the stupid Chelsea of all!!

Sure, talk high of your owners, by all means... But do NOT talk low of your friends please!

Note! Please do not feed the troll speaking of this spoiled brat and the Don in the same line

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

unwarranted!? To an extent probably. But he made the club pay for him! He should never have left like a spoilt brat that he did when he was just 16! Then when brought back, he brought all the stupidity along with him bringing in dresing room trouble.... And then he had the audacity to talk down of the club by comparing us to the stupid Chelsea of all!!

Sure, talk high of your owners, by all means... But do NOT talk low of your friends please!

Note! Please do not feed the troll speaking of this spoiled brat and the Don in the same line

Wait, wasn't him comparing Barca to Chelsea confirmed fake? And even then, he's gonna be asked those questions, what's the big deal?

Look, we were right to sell him, but to use his as a scapegoat for all that went wrong is kinda lazy. He was the biggest case of 'too much of a good thing' when we signed him, there simply wasn't need for him.

And we, as a club, were going through a bit of a culture clash - it was clear we needed to go direct and Lucho's system has been a real necessary step. Arguably, Fab would fit this system much better now, especially with Xavi gone and Iniesta regressing, though I wouldn't sign him back obviously. I'm just pointing that the circumstances were wrong from the off in hindsight.

To take the route of 'it was all Fabregas fault!' when we had so much off field problems while he was here is pretty dumb to me. And you dudes celebrate it like he's Satan. If anything, it's proof you don't buy a La Masia player back just for the sake of it -- this could be applicable to Deulofeu too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some of you are a disgrace. Like it or not, he has more creative ability in his little finger than Rakitic and Iniesta combined. Better passer, more of a leader and far more productive. He was criminally underused here, and that was purely because you couldn't break up the Iniesta/Xavi/Busquets midfield. Remember the game right after Man Utd showed interest and he went and laid on about three or four assists? He's top quality. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he's named Chelsea captain should they (bizarrely) get rid of John Terry.

Kanye-West-Bitchy-Resting-Face.jpg

Ripsta

Very mature. Honestly, there's a tremendous (and rather worrying) amount of leniency on here towards Iniesta. I became concerned a few years back after he failed to show up against PSG and a half fit Leo had to come on to create something in midfield. He was absolutely brilliant up until about 2012, he's been coasting since.

It may be an unpopular opinion but quite frankly I don't care. The midfield sorely misses Xavi and Iniesta simply isn't stepping up. The first time the front three fail to perform and the midfied and defence is horribly exposed. Sadly Messi shouldered the blame for the poor results against Madrid and Atletico. "Why's he so deep", "Far too central"... perhaps look at why he keeps doing it!

JamDav1982

Fabregas was at the club at a time when they played a way which did not suit him at all and tried to force in him, Xavi and Iniesta.

He was not as bad as people made out and was made to be a scapegoat.

barcanuck

RIP Ripsta Barcaforum April 2016 - April 2016

Home of Barca Fans