Cesc Fàbregas

sailor

Those in charge of transfers are still believing that trees go to birds instead of the way around. The times when great players do everything to join Barca is over.They spent the last weeks moving in a vaccum, and it's not surprising to see Fabrigas sneaking his way out !

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You muppet :lol:. You got your user title changed not your username. I think the username changes are a different thread.

Stric

Cesc doesn't need to do anything. He's on vacation. He doesn't have an obligation to deny or confirm any rumors. I don't know why the public thinks they're entitled to a statement from the player.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Cesc doesn't need to do anything. He's on vacation. He doesn't have an obligation to deny or confirm any rumors. I don't know why the public thinks they're entitled to a statement from the player.

Exactly. In every other transfer where the player ended up staying I cannot remember them issuing a statement. It is usually only comments from the club (we have done this already). United fans are so desperate to get a good midfielder that they have lost touch with reality and are clutching at straws, as if the player not saying anything means ''It's ON''.

Those in charge of transfers are still believing that trees go to birds instead of the way around. The times when great players do everything to join Barca is over.They spent the last weeks moving in a vaccum, and it's not surprising to see Fabrigas sneaking his way out !

Are you out of your mind? Barcelona has probably the highest chance of all clubs to secure a target right now. It was you against the mighty Real Madrid, who South Americans worshipped for decades and still you won with less money for the greatest talent in the world right now. Özil, begged for the chance of playing for you and if it weren't for Pep he would be a Barcelona player right now. How many clubs wanted Sanchez? It was us, City among others and still it was clear that once you were in the picture that you would get him. Just because you can't Thiago Silva doesn't mean you lost you're luring power. Honestly if I could choose for United a club which they don't go against for transfer target it is certainly Barcelona.

I think the reason Fabregas could be thinking about leaving , which I still doubt, is that some players got too powerful. Messi can even say who he wants as a coach now! Xavi basically can say when he wants to play and will be given a starting role, even though he is aging. It reminds me very much of Chelsea with Terry,Lampard and Drogba who even got AvB axed.

Cule4life

The Culest
Fabregas has scored 29 and created 32 in 96 appearances since joining Barca.
Like I always say, it's a myth that Cesc has flopped. Except of course, flop has a new meaning.

:facepalm:
After so much discussion we still have people plating this card? :shakeshead: We didnt pay 40m for him to run rings around Getafe, Mallorca.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If he actually got starts against big teams in midfield then you would make sense. You can't judge hm because in big games he is benched or played as a false nine which we know isn't his position. When he did play in midfield against Real Madrid for example he played well and scored a couple of times.

He has been a good signing. He looks bad in the second half of the season as he is played as a false nine more often in the second half of the season. When will you people understand.

Stric

If he actually got starts against big teams in midfield then you would make sense. You can't judge hm because in big games he is benched or played as a false nine which we know isn't his position. When he did play in midfield against Real Madrid for example he played well and scored a couple of times.

He has been a good signing. He looks bad in the second half of the season as he is played as a false nine more often in the second half of the season. When will you people understand.

True. Although, in all honesty, there were games in the second half of the season where he did play in his own position but still wasn't very good. All in all, his second part of the season wasn't as good, regardless of the position he's played in. But he does play better in midfield.

PaCmAn

Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26) has told friends in England that he wants to join English club Manchester United. [daily mail]

Lol. Seems they copy from @indykaila load of shit.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Cesc has already came out publicly and denied he wanted a move from Barcelona to the BBC a little over a month ago. He doesn't need to do it again.

We should make a bid for De Gea out of spite. When it's rejected, make another bid. When the 2nd bid is rejected, make another bid. Then we should leak a story to the Spanish press about how De Gea is telling his friends in Spanish Football that he wants a move back to Spain.

We can even make up stories about how De Gea is lacking playing time with United. (Only Victor Valdes started more games for Barcelona than Cesc did last season for Barcelona.)

The sun writes the same and his advisors are close to that paper. I don't believe it for one second. We signed Thiago every week 3x just that to hear from himself that he wasn't even close to us :lol: We'll probably end up with somebody like Cabaye

Home of Barca Fans