Cesc Fàbregas

oz187

Ok, so Man U go from Thiago to Cesc to Cristiano? They'll no doubt be in for Bale when that comes to nothing :lol:

I think the CR story is just Daily Star rubbish.

No, the rumors have been circulating for months now from those "ITK"s. Actually we have on kinda reliable ITK on Twitter and he is a cunt but somewhere he gets his info from and he and other posted that on 8th August big news would be coming.

Zachary

No, the rumors have been circulating for months now from those "ITK"s. Actually we have on kinda reliable ITK on Twitter and he is a cunt but somewhere he gets his info from and he and other posted that on 8th August big news would be coming.

Plus, there's one little (big?) subtle issue here that not many are taking into account. If you have seen some of Bale's better and recent performances with the Spurs, it's not hard to picture Ronaldo's nightmare: Another player starting alongside and with his very own attributes playing very similar style i.e. very fast, excellent height for headers, super accurate shot, especially in free kicks, only younger and apparently even more energetic than Ronaldo is at 27 (28?). It is very possible that Bale may just steal the show from Ronaldo in front of their very fans and I’m sure that, having seen videos of Bale’s magic, Ronaldo is already concerned, should Real acquire Bale.

Zachary

After releasing Thiago, letting Fabregas go would be a disastrous management decision. It's not like we wave 10 midfielders, plus at least one of the ones we have is getting there in age (Xavi) and that would leave us with: Busquets, Iniesta, Song, Mascherano as a MF plus some inexperienced kid (?).

I would say is time for Tata to exhibit his character (and muscle?) from the very start and say "NO, because it heavily deteriorates what I have to work with. Period".

Plus, there's one little (big?) subtle issue here that not many are taking into account. If you have seen some of Bale's better and recent performances with the Spurs, it's not hard to picture Ronaldo's nightmare: Another player starting alongside and with his very own attributes playing very similar style i.e. very fast, excellent height for headers, super accurate shot, especially in free kicks, only younger and apparently even more energetic than Ronaldo is at 27 (28?). It is very possible that Bale may just steal the show from Ronaldo in front of their very fans and I’m sure that, having seen videos of Bale’s magic, Ronaldo is already concerned, should Real acquire Bale.

Hahahahahhaha Ronaldo shitting his pants about Bale is ridiculous. I don't know what Real Madrid did to him or anything that he is that lowly regarded even in Spain. I mean whenever I saw him he was an effective player but not that machine we knew at Manchester United. He can do everything that Bale does only better. Bale isn't nearly as good as some people make him out to be. He had abotu 3-4 amazing months last season where he carried them and 2 great games against Maicon and now he is one of the best players in the whole world? He isn't even the best player in the EPL. If it weren't for RvPs dry spell in 8 games he would've walked player of the year like last year. Bale can be amazing no doubt about that but Ronaldo was a class of his own. Only Herny was on his level.

Zachary

That remains to be seen. Whether Bale's a recent phenoma or not, it doesn't make it not true just because Ronaldo exists.
One thing is not believing and a different thing is not wanting... to believe.

Meitux

Great game from Cesc.I hope this makes people realize that he is a clear attacking midfielder and performs better there...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If United wanted him before, after today's performance, they'll sacrifice some babies (maybe even the royal baby) to the dark gods in order to get him.

Home of Barca Fans