Cesc Fàbregas

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Their best player just dumped them for a likely bench role @ a domestic rival. That qualifies them as a small club in my humble opinion.
And Valencia got to 2 CL finals, are they a big club?
Madness. One of the Dortmund fans we have on here is going to have a field day with you soon.

By the way, Figo dumped us for our rivals, does that make us a small club?

Alexsmith

Madness. One of the Dortmund fans we have on here is going to have a field day with you soon.

By the way, Figo dumped us for our rivals, does that make us a small club?
You have clearly entrenched your position and we could be at this all day
So I give up, I was wrong Dortmund is clearly a big club like (trier1) like Madrid, Barca, Man Utd, Juve.
Accept my apologies.
Gundogan is clearly 2ice the player Cesc is.
Would love to see how well he fits into a system where he has no defined role in a club where every draw is treated like a disaster and every loss is treated like it is the end of the world

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I wouldn't say Dortmund were a tier 1 club, but they are a big club.

Calling them a small club was clearly wrong.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
According the Redcafe we actually want to get rid of him but for only if Cesc or United to pay extra to buy out his contract, this way Arsenal don't receive a single penny. 46 million to make it happen (pounds).

It's probably bullshit and I'm not sure it even works like that but what do you think?

malevolent

According the Redcafe we actually want to get rid of him but for only if Cesc or United to pay extra to buy out his contract, this way Arsenal don't receive a single penny. 46 million to make it happen (pounds).

It's probably bullshit and I'm not sure it even works like that but what do you think?

Redcafe end of story :lol:

I wouldn't say Dortmund were a tier 1 club, but they are a big club.

Calling them a small club was clearly wrong.

Dortmunds big problem is that they can't pay the wages a top club has to. They have a great core with homegrown or cheaply bought transfers, but like Kagawa, Götze, Lewandowski they simply want to get paid more and play at an even bigger club. Also they make so many mistakes in their contract negotiations. Reus has reportedly a buy out clause of "only" 30m€ after the 2013/2014 season. That's less than a 1/3 of the Bale fee and he is probably the better player :lol: Next year Gündogan, Lewandowski and Reus could leave them in one summer. They have achieved great things in the last seasons but they still need some major work to become one of the clubs that will always remain in the picture like Real, Barca, Bayern or Us.

Why can't Fabregas end those speculations for good? Just have one interview that you love Barcelona, want to fight for your place and a transfer to United doesn't interest you so that even our dumb management knows that it's lost cause.

Maria

Why can't Fabregas end those speculations for good? Just have one interview that you love Barcelona, want to fight for your place and a transfer to United doesn't interest you so that even our dumb management knows that it's lost cause.

He probably wants a new contract(and he has leverage now that Thiago is gone and Xavi is 33 y.o.) or he is actually considering your offer..or he wants this news for as long as possible in the press so that those who are going to Camp Nou to appreciate his loyalty(his relationship with the Camp Nou crowd it's pretty bad at this point and I think that he's our only player that has been whistled last season).

KluivertsBoots

Man United insiders on Twitter remain very confident of a deal, and negotiations are said to be in advanced stages (mainly surrounding the loyalty aspects of Cesc's current contract, and I'm sure potential benefits owed to Arsenal if certain steps are not taken).

This thing might actually happen.

barca1899

Man United insiders on Twitter remain very confident of a deal, and negotiations are said to be in advanced stages (mainly surrounding the loyalty aspects of Cesc's current contract, and I'm sure potential benefits owed to Arsenal if certain steps are not taken).

seinfeld.gif

F

Flavia

Many on twitter reported thiago to united a done deal as well. I wouldn't read much into it.

My name tells you everything about how much you can trust those "Insiders" at our club. We are simply desperate. We contacted Modric 2 weeks ago and it seems that one ain't happening either. Fellaini and Cabaye it will be.

Home of Barca Fans