Cesc Fàbregas

USWAY

Cesc doesn't wanna leave, but the only reason this nonsense is still going on is because he hasn't said anything in public and he might be saying different things to ManU through the back channel. Probably in an attempt to secure more playing time. Tata already has come out and said that if it's up to him he stays, but Cesc has to make the final decision.

I'm not saying that this will happen or anything but Moyes, SAF and many more said that Rooney isn't for sale and we all know it's only a matter of when not if he goes to Chelsea. You simply can't say anything else than a star player is not for sale. The author Andy Mitten has some sources at OT, he was one of the few that knew about SAF retiring before someone leaked it to the press. I doubt it that it will happen, the only chance we would have is if Fabregas tells the club he wants to leave and there is no way he'd do that. I mean he already has a tough standing with the fans, if the transfer wouldn't happen it would make it very complicated for him. Not even saying that he seems very happy at Barcelona, but I do think he thought he'd play a bigger role for you guys.

Shegzy

Sergi Roberto could turn out like a solid partner for Cesc, I would also like to see Song in central midfield. He was great for Arsenal in CM, I dont know why the coaches refuse to try him there.
song is not a box-box and he will never be.cesc a better player with better passing and better vision and knows more about our system when he is playing cm for us we complain that he is too direct,can only play as an attacking mildfielder,he can orchestrate our mildfield e.t.c and we expect song to orchestrate our midfield.if we wanted a player than can play as a box-box cm,a dm,a cb and has height, physicality,strength and stamina then the answer is capoue or maxime gonalons.

Ursegor

World Champion
Rooney handed in his second transfer request in 3 years. Fabregas said this just a few weeks ago:

“I’ve always said that I’m happy at Barca. Whoever says that I’m leaving doesn’t know me and has never spoken with me. Nor with my agent, because he knows that I don’t want him to talk with other people about me. I’m very private and I don’t even talk about these things with my family. If someone says anything that isn’t that I want to play at Barca, it’s completely absurd.”

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm not saying that this will happen or anything but Moyes, SAF and many more said that Rooney isn't for sale and we all know it's only a matter of when not if he goes to Chelsea. You simply can't say anything else than a star player is not for sale. The author Andy Mitten has some sources at OT, he was one of the few that knew about SAF retiring before someone leaked it to the press. I doubt it that it will happen, the only chance we would have is if Fabregas tells the club he wants to leave and there is no way he'd do that. I mean he already has a tough standing with the fans, if the transfer wouldn't happen it would make it very complicated for him. Not even saying that he seems very happy at Barcelona, but I do think he thought he'd play a bigger role for you guys.

And he will in the coming season.

F

Flavia

Rooney handed in his second transfer request in 3 years. Fabregas said this just a few weeks ago:

“I’ve always said that I’m happy at Barca. Whoever says that I’m leaving doesn’t know me and has never spoken with me. Nor with my agent, because he knows that I don’t want him to talk with other people about me. I’m very private and I don’t even talk about these things with my family. If someone says anything that isn’t that I want to play at Barca, it’s completely absurd.”

I imagine this will be his answer on his press conference. that he didn't say anything else because he had already said that during the confeds. Still, it wouldn't hurt if he just said something again.

Ursegor

World Champion
I imagine this will be his answer on his press conference. that he didn't say anything else because he had already said that during the confeds. Still, it wouldn't hurt if he just said something again.

I imagine he's just taunting and trolling Manchester United fans for as long as possible and having a big laugh about it all. The idea that he would ask to leave Barcelona after the whole "the lost son" saga when he couldn't return soon enough and on top of that join a rival of Arsenal when he said 1,000 times that he would only return to Arsenal and do it at a time after Thiago has left which will only ensure him even more playing time than he already had seems to be as likely as Real Madrid signing Iniesta. Being a sports journalists has to be the best job of all time though.

"Since declaring that he will stay and anything else is "absurd" a couple of weeks ago he hasn't spoken anymore? Ok, time to write a lengthy article about why Fabregas will probably leave. Reason #1: He hasn't declared his love for Barcelona since 4 weeks."

DAT journalism. :VdB:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Does the whole smokescreen belief ever actually work? Can the media only say a club is looking at a single target at a time, is that the way is works? Not trying to be condescending right now, genuinely curious.

Jaden, I swear every time I read a new post of yours you have a different avatar. It's quite scary how many pictures of Neymar you're able to find :D

ab739

Does the whole smokescreen belief ever actually work? Can the media only say a club is looking at a single target at a time, is that the way is works? Not trying to be condescending right now, genuinely curious.

Jaden, I swear every time I read a new post of yours you have a different avatar. It's quite scary how many pictures of Neymar you're able to find :D

Thats because jaden is Neymar

Home of Barca Fans