Cesc Fàbregas

Capitan Puyol

It would be a big mistake to sell Cesc after Thiago left. For him there are two teams in the world - Barcelona and Arsenal.
Sorry, sorry Man.United...;)

barcanuck

Wenger knows Cesc and he just said Cesc will stay another year at Barca at least. No need to sweat a transfer from him. He will want to triumph and give assists to Messi and Neymar.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
It is funny reading some Man United forums especially after Zubi's comments as some of their fans still reckon they'll sign him.

F

Flavia

It is funny reading some Man United forums especially after Zubi's comments as some of their fans still reckon they'll sign him.
That's because of Cesc's silence. They think his silence means he wants to go :p

It's not that we really believe in it, more like clutching at straws. I mean he is the last really good CM/AM that could really help us. I never thought we had any chance of signing him, maybe just shortly when your manager said it's down to Fabregas, but I think at his next press conference he will tell everyone that he is happy etc... I mean if Pique says he stays he surely talked to him.

How much for Song?

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
It's not that we really believe in it, more like clutching at straws. I mean he is the last really good CM/AM that could really help us. I never thought we had any chance of signing him, maybe just shortly when your manager said it's down to Fabregas, but I think at his next press conference he will tell everyone that he is happy etc... I mean if Pique says he stays he surely talked to him.

How much for Song?
Like I said, some of your fans, a minority of them. Those being United fans who think they can sign whoever they like.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

How much for Song?

You guys should seriously place a bid on Bastian and see what happens. ;)

Home of Barca Fans