Cesc Fàbregas

Pique said Thiago would stay too... What does he know!?

Yeah we will exchange Song and Evans

Pique and Fabregas are MUCH closer than him and Thiago. Also Pique said about Thiago he should stay and fight for his place, about Fabregas he said he will stay here next season... Big difference

Evans for Song? Would be a great deal for both sides.

I think our pursuit is now officially over as we seem to sign the mighty Fellaini. From an imminent announcment that we signed Thiago , trying for Fabregas to actually signing Fellaini ... I really hope you guys have better luck with your CB pursuit ...

malevolent

I think our pursuit is now officially over as we seem to sign the mighty Fellaini. From an imminent announcment that we signed Thiago , trying for Fabregas to actually signing Fellaini ... I really hope you guys have better luck with your CB pursuit ...

We can both cry together. Knowing this Silva rumors to Luiz to Mathieu

Meitux

He has been stand out player since he came back from holidays.Now you all see what performances he can bring if hes used as attacking midfielder.Unfortunatelly the timing of his transfer was bad as Iniesta is in his way but i hope he gets involed very much this season in his main position.I don't want to see him as central midfielder cause he can't perform there and his vision is just too good to waste it..

Last edited:
J

jiopi

Now that the Barca quitter has been ousted, he's looked like reborn player. :worthy:

Armando929

He's been incredible. He may not be an exact copy if Xavi but that's fine with Tata on board. As Xavi starts to step down, Barca will become more direct and more risk taking, still keeping possession but taking more chances. This clearly suits Cesc and and we wil more and more see the player we saw at Arsenal.

barcanuck

The way he is playing and combining with the team is definitely a sign he will stay. He's been great in both the games he played so far.

PaCmAn

@barcastuff: Martino: "Cesc exit rumours? He's still here with us, and he'll be with us the whole season." #fcblive

Hamzah

High Definition Member
According to Redcafe: Chelsea want Rooney but United will only sell if they sell Luiz to Barca, so United can get Cesc.

According to Redcafe Luiz will take Mascherano position and then well turn Mascherano into cesc replacement.

Home of Barca Fans