Champions league 09-10

F

FCB_Titi_LB

has anyone seen any good "parking the bus" images? that term has been used so often, but i've yet to see someone make some sort of clever image with it.
barca-chelsea.jpg

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I was watching summary of Lyon vs Bordeaux.
Am i the only one thinking both teams football was so deliciously fresh? attacking,accuracy,adventurous, danger....great football.

Beast

The Observer
It was great and i watched it not BM vs Man U

anyhow there are reports that Rooney is out for a month so it could Bayern golden chance if Berbatov and co don't stand up and take responsibility (for a change )

Lemmi

The Reckoner
this could be catastrophic for united's season, its a huge week. though i think 2-3 weeks is the max..

Ataraxia

lol and I predicted a Manchester crushing of Bayern. Ferguson disappointing me . Really he made awful changes, awful tactics, awful everything. credit to Bayern for being absolute fighters.

Ataraxia

Or you were just too bad when you met them :)

We were bad and Rooney scored from the few chances he got. He missed a sitter that even Bendtner would have scored. BUT they were weak in the sense that they went 1-0 up and they didn't try to exploit Bayern's weak defense. They could have easily ended the match, but Ferguson was really out of it. He even took Carrick and Park out to put in Berbatov and Valencia. That is just stupid especially that this is the first time I see Manchester with 10 players in their own half for almost all the match. Nani was defending for 99% of the time. I never see this happening. Now all Bayern got to do is wait for Manchester to pull forward and they will make use of the spaces. The game will probably end in a draw.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
lol and I predicted a Manchester crushing of Bayern. Ferguson disappointing me . Really he made awful changes, awful tactics, awful everything. credit to Bayern for being absolute fighters.

ya know i agreed Bayern owned them, there only stategy was to boot the ball and hope rooney did something, idk why Sir alex did not try to play them... bayern played some lovely entertaining stuff yesterday

B

barcakid999

Bayern totally deserved the win. Manure was pathetic, why defend a 0-1 lead away when you're playing the next leg @ home. And to that dude who said that SAF put Berba and Valencia on so he didn't play defensive, didn't he do it after he saw that Bayern is dominating and scored a goal already?

They weren't overly defensive - they just played awful. Nothing to do with not having an attacking mentality.

V

Valon

If 9 men in your half and only Rooney in Bayerns isn't defensive idk what is.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
the mancs do this every single time, when they are away they park the bus vs any team that shows any ability to pass. they got lucky with shrek's goal and decided to park it, if not for united keeper the score could have been much worse. i think the age of united players are catching up with them as scholes and neville should not be on the pitch

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Why are you guys slashing Man U's chances so quickly? They are never easily written off and at the Old Trafford everything comes together to help them win. Remember, they have an away goal which is crucial.

A 1-0 win sees them through.

Home of Barca Fans