Champions league 09-10

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
That means I've gained respect?:eek:
Why not?

This is a far better analysis than when you registered on this forum and was posting the first weeks. :p And to be honest, I haven't seen much of you lately (or not that I can remember) so basically you have started from scratch now.

I'm not saying you're my favourite member now but if you post silly things (like jealousy etc.) you get the stick (just like I get here when I do something stupid :D) and when you post something that makes sense, you get credited for it.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Why not?

This is a far better analysis than when you registered on this forum and was posting the first weeks. :p And to be honest, I haven't seen much of you lately (or not that I can remember) so basically you have started from scratch now.

I'm not saying you're my favourite member now but if you post silly things (like jealousy etc.) you get the stick (just like I get here when I do something stupid :D) and when you post something that makes sense, you get credited for it.

I'll work on it just for you babe x ;)

Nah but seriously maybve when i first registered i was abit OTT but at the time i didn't appreciate how much of a great side you were and after you showed us up in the final i held my hands up and said i had no complaints that the better side won and how much ye deserved and how i was in awe of Inestia and Xavi!But i will cut out all the silly stuff

dalitis8

Banned
I am disgusted by some of our fans who are joyful over Rooney's injury....this is not the Barca spirit....we always respect the opponent and especially a massive player like Rooney(whom I think we want to bring to Barca)If we are going to win it again..I prefer that we do it against the best-like we did last year-I want to us to beat Madrid with Kaka and CR9 on the pitch and also want to beat the best European sides full strength on..If we do not..then it will be a shame-either because we did not play good enough ot because we were unlucky-Anyway....even though I enjoyed the darlings of the EPL being given a footballing lesson by a team that we can smash with our hands tied behind our backs.....I hope Rooney is back as soon as possible....But I repeat...I want the EPL idiots dead and buried....Carrick better than Xavi anyone?????

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
anyone have highlights to both matches i just got off work... gosh kill me way to much work this week

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I am disgusted by some of our fans who are joyful over Rooney's injury....this is not the Barca spirit....we always respect the opponent and especially a massive player like Rooney(whom I think we want to bring to Barca)If we are going to win it again..I prefer that we do it against the best-like we did last year-I want to us to beat Madrid with Kaka and CR9 on the pitch and also want to beat the best European sides full strength on..If we do not..then it will be a shame-either because we did not play good enough ot because we were unlucky-Anyway....even though I enjoyed the darlings of the EPL being given a footballing lesson by a team that we can smash with our hands tied behind our backs.....I hope Rooney is back as soon as possible....But I repeat...I want the EPL idiots dead and buried....Carrick better than Xavi anyone?????

Carrick is a world beater...

tottally agree with you tho...

dalitis8

Banned
What if Leo got.......well I cannot even contemplate it let alone type it....:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
leo has been injured many times for us so we know how it feels but i dont think it is too bad.

sooooooo happy when ribery scored and when olic scored i went nuts, serves the mancs right for parking a bus but i still think the mancs will go throught :sad: as bayeren CB's look like the worst in history

borxeax self destructed and lyon will go through me thinks. feel happy for lyon cause i was with them the last 5 to 7 years and they could never crack the semis but they have a legit shot at going all the way.

adil_909

has anyone seen any good "parking the bus" images? that term has been used so often, but i've yet to see someone make some sort of clever image with it.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
jasonsnatch203yi.jpg

ManUtd needed Tommy's gun ... for protection ... from ... ZE GERMANS!!

iced1776

Agreed, any decent football fan, let alone a Barca fan should want all teams firing on all cylinders, and for the best team to win through their own merit instead of the other teams misfortune.

With that said, two cracking games today! I went nuts when Olic scored, he had a subpar game otherwise but boy did he show up when it mattered!

utility73

Grats to FC Bayern.

What an enormous effort!
In the end an extremely deserved victory for them. And that even in spite the abysmal performance of Ribéry.

Home of Barca Fans