Champions league 09-10

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Apr 20 19:45 UK Internazionale v Barcelona

Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Apr 21 19:45 UK Bayern Munich v Lyon
Absolutely HATE to say it, but come on Inter and Lyon!

D

Do0m

I really don't know who will go through, Lyon or Bayern ? Hard to guess.
But for inter-barca, i'll bet on barca ;)

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Bayern-Lyon is pretty much a 50:50. Although i head that both CDs from Lyon are out for tonight and Toulalan is supposed to play as one of the CDs. Also Lopez seems to be questionable while Ribery is fit.

Ataraxia

Still up to what I said before. If Messi can lead Barcelona to eliminate Inter , I will deem him my favourite player ever alongside the other greats. It just means so much to me to see him do something tonight. Imagine if he beats Mourinho for first time in 8 years on his homeground, what a blow ... and who better than the Messi squad to do it.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Still up to what I said before. If Messi can lead Barcelona to eliminate Inter , I will deem him my favourite player ever alongside the other greats. It just means so much to me to see him do something tonight. Imagine if he beats Mourinho for first time in 8 years on his homeground, what a blow ... and who better than the Messi squad to do it.

mourinho's undefeated home record is league-only.

he's been beaten at home in cups. notably by barca in the 2006 CL.

Ataraxia

mourinho's undefeated home record is league-only.

he's been beaten at home in cups. notably by barca in the 2006 CL.

Are you serious ? I didn't know this. This has been going on and on for so long I thought it was true. League -wise it's kinda easy I mean you play 1 or two games against tough sides and the rest are piece of cake. If that's true Barca have hope today just worried they'll be tired.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I think the 2nd legs should require teams to travel by bus too. Not much effect in the Lyon game though. Inter should not be allowed to fly though.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Eyjafjallajokull, you better start erupting again. You're more unfair than Ovrebo and Benquerenca combined.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Eyjafjallajokull, you better start erupting again. You're more unfair than Ovrebo and Benquerenca combined.

Kev, oh shut up. I need to get myself over to Belgium first. It can erupt all it wants come Saturday, though.

ps. I hope Inter crashes and burns at Camp Nou - seeing Anton and Mourinho fuming would be more than fun =D

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Lets hope BAyern also profits from it. Actually i will be disappointed if Bayern doesnt take the chance like Inter did and wont win with at least a 3 goals margin. Which they also prolly need as i dont see them winning in Lyon ...

Home of Barca Fans