Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It's a damn shame. He was so good. He obviously wanted more money, i would've fancied him with Shakhtar to overcome Dortmund. Awesome player but even more awesome hair.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Willian was looking to move for a while. The 2-2 leaves the tie really open though. I definitely see them scoring at least one. Should be a really great game to watch. I can guarentee it will be a better football match then Man u-madrid lol

Willian was looking to move for a while. The 2-2 leaves the tie really open though. I definitely see them scoring at least one. Should be a really great game to watch. I can guarentee it will be a better football match then Man u-madrid lol

I don't see Shakhtar winning at Dortmund (and I highly doubt a 3-3 or 4-4 will happen), especially if they can't win at home. Dortmund's probably going through.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I agree and I hope so :D! You would really think so with the 2 away goals and being home. But everytime I watch Shakhtar they surprise me. As long as Dortmund stay focused and Hummels plays at his normal level things should be fine lol. They really have what it takes to play against the best.

xavi_the_Boss

I don't see Shakhtar winning at Dortmund (and I highly doubt a 3-3 or 4-4 will happen), especially if they can't win at home. Dortmund's probably going through.

IMO they are equaly matched teams and Shakhtar always looked strong in their away matches.They may suffer a bit as they didn´t play competetive match since months but i think they could get away with a win despite Dortmunds impressive home record this season in the CL(Pretty average in the league).

A

Athletic

y so much complaining about the ref from utd supporters? last time i checked utd scored from a corner that well... wasn't a corner and robin van choker could've easily had gotten 2 yellows.

B

beautifulgame

y so much complaining about the ref from utd supporters? last time i checked utd scored from a corner that well... wasn't a corner and robin van choker could've easily had gotten 2 yellows.

Lol I agree

impeh

Hi, its me..
Doesnt look so good for arsenal tonight, they average 8 shots a game this season in the CL and bayern have only conceded 7 goals all season, domestically at least.

Wenger didnt seem happy at all in his press conference, but they really need to pull it together tonight to avoid a thumping.

.. hope malaga win :wub:

Doesnt look so good for arsenal tonight, they average 8 shots a game this season in the CL and bayern have only conceded 7 goals all season, domestically at least.

Wenger didnt seem happy at all in his press conference, but they really need to pull it together tonight to avoid a thumping.

.. hope malaga win :wub:

Bayern's defense hasn't been that great in the CL (IMO, their defense is therefore a little overrated), but IMO they're still 2nd favorites to win the CL (behind Barca) and they should be able to beat Arsenal at the Emirates and thump them at home. IMO, Arsenal's chances of going through are about as good as Milan's. Meaning pretty bad, to say the least.

As for Malaga, I think they should be able to pull it off.

Last edited:

Paganinisrvnge

I just can't see Arsenal getting a positive result against Bayern. Cazorla and Wilshere will play well but Bayern just has too much quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans