Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I'm still not all too impressed by Bayern; they take their chances really well, but don't have all that many of them... And their world-class players aren't that good... We can beat them, that's for certain.

And thank you for the stream.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
In that game we lost?
Arsenal were a lot better then though. Back then they had Nasri, Fabregas, RVP and Song. They're not winning this.

The one where we drew after a dubious penalty...Those first 20-30 minutes Barcelona were running Arsenal into the ground to where they looked completely shell shocked...A bit like today against Bayern

Either way, this is a damn fine Bayern side who are devastating on attack and seamlessly shift back into a defensive wall when they are out of possession...Not sure I've seen a team that could give Barcelona a run for their money on a consistent basis but they look the business...Still have Robben, Gomez & Shaqiri on the bench too!

Very impressive

Banana-Rama

bayern haven't been that good to be honest, kroos goal was a deflection off mertesacker, wouldn't have gone in otherwise, muller goal was horrible defending, bayern have been content to pass it around defence and run the clock down since the second went in, i don't blame them for that but they have not been that good..........

A

Athletic

I'm still not all too impressed by Bayern; they take their chances really well, but don't have all that many of them... And their world-class players aren't that good... We can beat them, that's for certain.

I have the feeling that if Bayern really want to they'll win here 5-0 easily

We can definitely beat them, but we can beat anyone. I'd still say they're the second best team in Europe. Their record's definitely the second best. I think a team like Dortmund (since they're a more counterattacking team) might be tougher for us than Bayern though since Bayern play a possesion game like us (from what I've heard), so they might be a good match up for us.

Mr Hulot

That was too easy for Bayern. They are now relaxing. I hope Arsenal scores a quick goal in the second half, for us (neutrals) to see a better game. It is amazing how important confidence is for players. Arsenal players look like scared schoolboys in front of Bayern players.

Banana-Rama

people go on about how good bayern's possession game is, but its mostly very slow sidewards and backwards passing that is easily broken up if a team has the balls to press them, as dortmund have done in the past two seasons, arsenal have been shocking so far, it really is time for wenger to go.....

Mr Hulot

Has Arsenal even shot the ball? Why some people keep downplaying Bayern is something I don't understand...Maybe it is a coincidence that they haven't conceded a goal for more than 8 games...

Last edited:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I bet Bayern would beat united lol. They are relaxing because they can obviously. Totally dominated the first half without even shifting gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans