Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
fs77DJ.gif

loozy

From what I've heard about Wilshere, he'd be good, but it ain't gonna happen. As for the rest of their players, I hope we stay well away.

Wilshere's excellent and can only get better but I don't see him leaving Arsenal any time soon. Vermaelen's shite, tbh; always thought him overrated.

I hope we don't face Bayern, they look so scary.

We've been just as good as them this season, maybe a bit better. IMO, Barca vs Bayern is gonna be the final (unless we face them in another round obviously).

And btw, don't they play a possession game like us? So they might be a good match-up for us. But yes, they're definitely the second best team in Europe.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bayern is making it look easy.

Indeed, looks as impressive at that 1st half we had against them a few years ago. Bayern are a formidable opponent, I can scarcely find a weakness. What on earth is Pep going to add to this team?

Trickykid

Yeah, Porto with Barca-like possession dominance, but so far precious few real chances. I doubt Malaga can keep them at bay later on, though, when they start to tire.

Indeed, looks as impressive at that 1st half we had against them a few years ago. Bayern are a formidable opponent, I can scarcely find a weakness. What on earth is Pep going to add to this team?

In that game we lost?
Arsenal were a lot better then though. Back then they had Nasri, Fabregas, RVP and Song. They're not winning this.

Btw, how are Bayern losing on possession? Aren't they supposed to be the 2nd best team in Europe in terms of possession? Arsenal have a lot of possession too, but still.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans