Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Just, um, just want to increase Barca's chances by eliminating good competition? Yeah, that sounds good. Not biased against Bayern or anything.

you don't think cazorla is good enough for bayern? he's at least as good or better then shaqiri/muller...

I think hes ability to use both feet would most certainly be a asset to Bayern, plus he can pick some nice distance passes but I just feel something is lacking in his game especially against the big boys in Europe and Premier league, plus Muller and Shaqiri contribute in attack and with the defending, Cazorla not as much

Waschdel

I think hes ability to use both feet would most certainly be a asset to Bayern, plus he can pick some nice distance passes but I just feel something is lacking in his game especially against the big boys in Europe and Premier league, plus Muller and Shaqiri contribute in attack and with the defending, Cazorla not as much

I don´t think that Cazorla would be an asset. Shaqiri is a sub. He is young and has a lot of potential. He had some remarkable appearances this season (goals and assists). Müller plays on the right wing and has an outstanding season. After the mediocre year he had last season he kind of reinvented himself. His "football-intelligence" and his unpredictability are unique for a player of his age and I think he is one of the most underrated Bayern-players.
To be honest I don´t see any position on which Cazorla would be an asset to the current team.

I don´t think that Cazorla would be an asset. Shaqiri is a sub. He is young and has a lot of potential. He had some remarkable appearances this season (goals and assists). Müller plays on the right wing and has an outstanding season. After the mediocre year he had last season he kind of reinvented himself. His "football-intelligence" and his unpredictability are unique for a player of his age and I think he is one of the most underrated Bayern-players.
To be honest I don´t see any position on which Cazorla would be an asset to the current team.

I did not say I would rather have him than either of the two, I just stated some of his assets, Muller is a big game player who embraces and shows up in the big games against the best. And Shaqiri has been outstanding when he has played, possible permanent Robben replacement if he leaves and has youth on his side. Muller is already better than Santi and if all goes well Shaqiri will also eclipse him in a few years time

Doobs

The Messiah
Time to bring out the closet Man United fan in us, no matter how deep in the closet it is.... Banana-Rama, let's do this!

Waschdel

i hope everyone here will be united fans on tuesday night :beer2:

Munich is red and Christiane, chainsaw-Pepe or Arbeloa are ballers I probably couldn´t even support if they´d play for my team. SAF is a living legend, Mou is a manager, who is using football-teams to feed his self-complacency.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I want an AC Milan - Manchester United, love those games. always crackers.

I wouldn't mind a Real Madrid tie either, the two most succesful in CL going toe to toe would be awesome.

Providing we pass Barcelona of course.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Real Madrids captain, Iker Casillas, has been named in the Spanish club's squad for Tuesday night's Champions League last-16 meeting with Manchester United at Old Trafford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans