Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab739

I want Man-U to win, but being in this position before, Madrid will probably be gifted a BS call that will change the outcome of the game passing them through. So 2-1 Madrid

There you have it folks, i told ya. This team is so predictable

G

Gannicus

Surprise, surprise ref in Spanish clubs 12th man shocker :shakeshead: Why does it always happen? If Spanish are losing, espcially against English clubs a ref will wrongly send opposition player off - Arsenal vs Barcelona, Chelsea vs Barcelona x2, now United vs Madrid, is it refs acting upon themselves? Bungs or FIFA and UEFA? Something reeks of shit with it all anyway.

A ref would never have the balls to send a Madrid player at the Benebau if a Madrid player shot someone same at the Nou Camp.

Way I see this game United are out but have won football wise (or was winning) and have lost by corruption.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Still Real need to keep calm at that back and don't let them back in with a chance. Concentration is needed now for them.

poldep

Wow just wow! How come Madrid always have the ref playing for them..United were playing really well, it was a nice game and then the red..sigh..

spark

For the second time too, with porto scholes goal was disallowed for nothing and that kick started Mou's career. Always getting decisions his way but rants the loudest about conspiracies.

Jenks

No. That's called the biggest rivalry in england.

No, it's sad. You're essentially admitting that you'd rather United were a bit less successful than Liverpool were a bit more successful. It's a small-time mentality akin to the way the Scots revel in English failure more than Scottish success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans