Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalan Fan

I actually thought the ref was having a decent game before the sending off ! But that piss poor decision has ruined a cracking contest and handed the tie to RM.

Jenks

I have to say this thread has been comical during this game. United have parked the bus for most of the game just like Chelsea did against Barca, yet most people are still behind them despite all the shit said about Chelsea last season.

ryaninho

Wow just wow! How come Madrid always have the ref playing for them..United were playing really well, it was a nice game and then the red..sigh..
really now what about the RVP sending of a few years back for kicking the ball less than a second after the ref blew yet messi was doing it all game but nothing. And in the same match not one barca player got booked for dangerous play when abidal put his hand around RVP's throat and vades pushed nasri in the face in front of the ref but nothing:pep:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
No, it's sad. You're essentially admitting that you'd rather United were a bit less successful than Liverpool were a bit more successful. It's a small-time mentality akin to the way the Scots revel in English failure more than Scottish success.

Define more successful. Is just being in europe a success? If all we are doing is making up the numbers whilst man u are in finals and sometimes winning them, then yes I stand by my choice.

Were you to ask me Man U would be more successful but we'd also be competing with them for those same prizes then my answer would of course be different.

A

Athletic

I have to say this thread has been comical during this game. United have parked the bus for most of the game just like Chelsea did against Barca, yet most people are still behind them despite all the shit said about Chelsea last season.

so true

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

It's Real Madrid and we are on a Barca forum. What do you expect?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans