Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEvolution

Props to Malaga for keeping a cleansheet against dortmund. Both sides were exciting and a treat to watch stuff, creating chances and real hungry for taking the lead unlike the snooze-fest going on at Santiago Bernabeau.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Well that was meh.

Galatasaray played some decent stuff but there defense is poor at best. Madrid not really impressive, but clinical. Pointless watching the return leg.

spark

I'm still annoyed at Cakir. Man United made them completely impotent and then he does what he did. I really really really hope they get Bayern again.

SEvolution

563832_627779790570157_1960839057_n.jpg

LOL @redcafe

impeh

Hi, its me..
decent result for malaga.. really feel they needed a goal though. Dortmund will certainly score at home.

Galatasaray were disappointing :(

BarcaGirl

I've heard Galatasaray were not given two clear penalties and Benzema didn't even get a yellow card for the same tackle that Nani made on Arbelola.
Same shit, different day. Well done, ref!

I've heard Galatasaray were not given two clear penalties and Benzema didn't even get a yellow card for the same tackle that Nani made on Arbelola.
Same shit, different day. Well done, ref!

And Mou whines about refs :lol:

If refs were perfect, he would not have won a single CL (inter vs Barca in 2010 and Scholes' disallowed goal vs Porto in 2004) and would have been knocked out in the round of 16 this year.

spark

I cant see Malaga getting anything in Dortmund. Willy is in the form of his life though so if saves everything and they score a set piece they might sneak a 1-1. With Hummels back Pellegrini will have to drop Saviola.

Leo10

I watched the Malaga-Dor match and I regret nothing, entertaining game.

Real Mierda and Drogba can kiss my ...

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
0-0 is a good result for Malaga. The away goal is so important.

Pressure on the Germans especially as they are strong favourites. Don't typically cope well with pressure.

Galning

Madrid with double hand ball inside the penalty area, Ramos makes a foul on Drogba and gets the freekick :lol: they score.., Ramos plants his foot on Yilmaz inside the area and he gets booked for a dive and misses the return leg.

Hala Madrid!

Yugo Count Dante

What is happening to the referees? Yesterday 2 offside goals....

Today hands and stepping on another players foot in the 16M is perfectly okay, Yilmaz got a yellow for 'diving' while Ramos clearly steps on his foot and in the first half Khedira touched the ball two times with his hand.

How many times did real got a throw in while their players kicked the ball out? what is going on?

Madrid with double hand ball inside the penalty area, Ramos makes a foul on Drogba and gets the freekick :lol: they score.., Ramos plants his foot on Yilmaz inside the area and he gets booked for a dive and misses the return leg.

Hala Madrid!
Ramos makes a foul and gets a free kick... logic missing.

Something very fishy, to me it all started with the suspicious draw.

How long will people tolerate this? when will some team boycott this money over football mentality.... for the sake of the sport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans