Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackaL

I feel your pain, I'm done with uni but now I have work (will find out in the next couple days if I have to work next Wednesday or not). When I was still in school, I actually got my professor to let me take an exam early so I wouldn't miss a Clasico - good thing I did too, it was the manita. :)

What a prof that was :worthy:

Haha work is much harder, I can't really plan to eatch any game, you never know when to get home or leave stuff.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
TBF Alabas shot had a freak deflection which when it bounced had some crazy spin on it, cannot really blame him, as for Pirlo, he really seemed out his depth yesterday was suprised at how dominant Bayern were in midfield thought Vidal-Pirlo vs Schweini-Kroos/Gustavo would be more even.

Tie far from over a early goal and a bit of luck and Juve are back in it

Yeah strange one, Pirlo was outstanding against Inter a few days before. Perhaps he hasn't got the legs anymore for two games in short space. He has been playing alot.

BarcaGirl

How on earth is this not red?!?

This is ridiculous. Nani gets sent off for nothing, and Ribery didn't even get a yellow card. Such a joke!

Faceless

No more faces at night
I got a feeling Bayern will enter the finals...If we enter the finals against them, it's really gonna be a hell of a match. The el clasico final is now looking unlikely and also depending on Madrid's game tonight. Who knows what could happen to them... :pep:

ejuventus

753314397.jpg

:shakeshead:

Also Mandzukic was on offside in Bayern's second goal, and Ribery could get a red card for that tackle on Vidal.
But after our performance we cannot call the ref in.

XaviMessiGirl

That offside was really close, even to me watching replays it looks different depending on the angle, so it's not a big controversy that the ref made the call he did really.

King Leo

Banned
Adriano must make a comeback before the 2nd leg. I don't trust Bartra although I love this kid. As for Song, forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans