Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Cmon Dortmund finish this off!

@Poldep: That could prove to be a weakness in defence for Madrid. This could be a cracking game.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Real Madrid will lose this. I even think Dortmund can win the match. They're not a half good team like Milan, they're playing one of the best teams in the world with a defence that made Ronaldo look toothless and not dangerous at all.

D

Don_Andrés

A goal for Dortmund (like Bayern tomorrow) makes this a tough game for Madrid. At some stage in this game Madrid are gonna have to open up against this Dortmund side, could be very dangerous.

Just seen Madrid's. Strange that Essien's playing. He could do this at some stage?

Diego López,
Varane, Ramos, Coentrão,
Essien, Modric, Xabi Alonso,
Di María, Özil, Cristiano Ronaldo,
Higuaín,

A goal for Dortmund (like Bayern tomorrow) makes this a tough game for Madrid. At some stage in this game Madrid are gonna have to open up against this Dortmund side, could be very dangerous.

Just seen Madrid's. Strange that Essien's playing. He could do this at some stage?

Diego López,
Varane, Ramos, Coentrão,
Essien, Modric, Xabi Alonso,
Di María, Özil, Cristiano Ronaldo,
Higuaín,

I think Essien's there because Arbeloa's out and Pepe/Varane with Ramos at RB failed miserably.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Good Madrid line up there quality front 6.

Again first goal is so crucial. If Madrid can get it then it will give them momentum and the crowd will be buzzing. However if Dortmund get it then it's 99.999999% game over.

It will also be interesting to see how the Dortmund players perform seeing as they are so close to the final. Will they bottle the occasion or perform brilliantly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans