Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Barça fans are celebrating rm's failure, the same way you'd do it. Stop being cynical. It's normal... Also, seeing mourinho and his thugs fail yet again is priceless. 1 cdr, 1 liga and maybe another cdr in 3 seasons. Great job to Mou :mou:

Aye, which is why by any logic I should be celebrating Bayern kicking ur ass into oblivion. But no, I guess I'm too classy :pep:

Mou failure? Getting Pep to quit is a success in itself :mou:

Kerrybai

Ronaldo Champions Leagues at United: 1.
Ronaldo Champions Leagues at Madrid: 0.

Ronaldo Ballon D'ors at United: 1.
Ronaldo Ballon D'ors at Madrid: 0.

Ronaldo league titles at United: 3.
Ronaldo league titles at Madrid: 1.

Should have stayed at United.

enzza

tumblr_inline_mls317c2Ud1qz4rgp.gif

Iker thinking if he were in Dortmund that maybe he could save some goal.

Doobs

The Messiah
Dortmund should've won the game based on their chances in the second half. Either way terrific performance from them!

F

Flavia

Aye, which is why by any logic I should be celebrating Bayern kicking ur ass into oblivion. But no, I guess I'm too classy :pep:

Contradiction much? :lol: Can't complain of people making fun of your loss anymore, now.
Big failure. He was signed to get la decima, where is it? Pep gone can't make up for it... you guys couldn't even retain la liga. And it can get funnier, if the cdr is lost to pathetico, of all teams :lol:

Kerrybai

Are you really going to cry about some Barca supporters celebrating Madrid's loss on Barca forum... especially after the hate built up for Mou by Barca supporters? Come man you knew this thread would be like this. Unlucky by the way :beer2:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Congratulations Dortmund, they deserve to be through. :hooray:

Guys, come on. I understand your ecstasy, let's show some class here. Tomorrow night it will be RM fans' payback time to laugh their ass off (at us).

El Gato

Villarato!
Are you really going to cry about some Barca supporters celebrating Madrid's loss on Barca forum... especially after the hate built up for Mou by Barca supporters? Come man you knew this thread would be like this. Unlucky by the way :beer2:

Ofc I knew. Hence why I'm laughing in every post :lol:

Guardian

I'm not happy. Just glad we managed to reach to the same spot despite obvious poor style over the course of the whole season.

But keep celebrating your glorious wins in Europe :lol:

Barca are champions of Spain, while Madrid got thumped and kicked in their expensive ass by a team that is like 30 times less expensive than the Madrid scum :lol: Bayern at least is one of biggest spenders in Europe, they just signed Dortmund's best player. What are you being proud of? Being a fan of the most expensive team in the history of football that couldn't win against team that hardly managed to defeat Malaga and that is like 20 points behind Bayern? Or maybe you are proud supporter of the most expensive team that couldn't beat a decent opponent over two legs in 10 years without having a turkish ref on their side? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans