Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Barca are champions of Spain, while Madrid got thumped and kicked in their expensive ass by a team that is like 30 times less expensive than the Madrid scum :lol: Bayern at least is one of biggest spenders in Europe, they just signed Dortmund's best player. What are you being proud of? Being a fan of the most expensive team in the history of football that couldn't win against team that hardly managed to defeat Malaga and that is like 20 points behind Bayern? Or maybe you are proud supporter of the most expensive team that couldn't beat a decent opponent over two legs in 10 years without having a turkish ref on their side? :lol:

- Catalunya is not Spain, or have you forgotten ;)
- Aye, and I'm going to be enjoying Barca fans homerizing Bayern during Pep era completely against their anti-money attitude
- I'm not proud of anything. I'm enjoying the hilarity of the situation.
- In one sentence you manage to glorify Borussia for being well structured with little financial input into the squad and completely dry-hump them for being shit against Malaga and in the league. And that just to justify your point against RM. Don't you feel proud of yourself now?
- I'm a proud supporter of the biggest brand in football history and will remain so.
- Turkish ref card always works doesn't it? If only it was a wrongly give red card :(

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
1-621940.gif

F

Flavia

I'm not proud of anything. I'm enjoying the hilarity of the situation.
Which is...? You're probably sad your team got eliminated again, despite the special one and a really expensive team build by him. I really don't get how you can finding anything hilarious now. The reaction here is purely normal, yet you keep repeating it's hilarious, when there's nothing to laugh about for any rm fan.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Which is...? You're probably sad your team got eliminated again, despite the special one and a really expensive team build by him. I really don't get how you can finding anything hilarious now. The reaction here is purely normal, yet you keep repeating it's hilarious, when there's nothing to laugh about for any rm fan.
It's a rival's thing. We are all happy that Madrid lost. He will be amused if we rout badly. But as a football fan I say Madrid did their best. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans