Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Everyone plays boring apart from Barca nowadays and they get occasional thumping results. Ain't that something?

If you read closely again, we talked about Bayern, not "everyone". Did you watch the game? If yes, you would agree.

XaviMessiGirl

Juventus....what a bunch of fucking idiots. I would have won over 500 euros if they won the game.

Conte's formula is normally great but he's so stubborn on the occasions that it ends up not working. Also, it almost looks like he'd rather play with 10 men (Giovinco) than try Llorente, it would have been a good time for him to be introduced into the team, since it never really looked like Copenhagen were going to score again.

Cule4life

The Culest
It seems the gods are upset with Casillas.

Even if Barca finish first we could face Juventus or Napoli in the next round :shrug:

F

Frejsgodes

Juventus....what a bunch of fucking idiots. I would have won over 500 euros if they won the game.

You actually put your money on a Juve victory? You should have done more research. FC Copenhagen never lost at home in the CL, and they've played against Manchester United (actually won that match), Chelsea, Barca etc. They are really strong at home. I had this one as a Copenhagen victory or at worst a draw.

XaviMessiGirl

Why doesnt Conte play Llorente?

Conte said that he's not match fit yet, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's something more. If he doesn't get minutes in the next couple weeks then that's incredibly worrying... that's why there have been rumors linking him to Barca & Madrid, because the media thinks that Conte doesn't like him.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Conte said that he's not match fit yet, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's something more. If he doesn't get minutes in the next couple weeks then that's incredibly worrying... that's why there have been rumors linking him to Barca & Madrid, because the media thinks that Conte doesn't like him.

Haha what, seriously? And why the hell would we want to buy him - the kid hasn't played a professional match for almost 2 seasons soon...

XaviMessiGirl

Haha what, seriously? And why the hell would we want to buy him - the kid hasn't played a professional match for almost 2 seasons soon...

Hasn't been that long, and he DID play in some games for Athletic last season, just not a lot.

But I mean, I watched a Juve preseason training session & met the guy, he looked pretty fit to me, though I guess there's a difference between "fitness" & "sharpness". I would think he'd be fine to play 20-30 minutes by now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans