Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
809703657.gif

owned ^

Meitux

:lol: Pathetic lose from Chelsea and Pathetic Mourinho, starting Willian on his very first game for Chelsea in a Champions League match and leaving out Mata again De Bruyne who was their most impressive player in pre - season, i mean what does this guy need to do in order to start? He deserves to start because his development all over the time is huge but as it seems Mourinho prefers on playing shiny looking transfers rather than the players that this team truly needs.

BXI Fútbol

:lol: Pathetic lose from Chelsea and Pathetic Mourinho, starting Willian on his very first game for Chelsea in a Champions League match and leaving out Mata again De Bruyne who was their most impressive player in pre - season, i mean what does this guy need to do in order to start? He deserves to start because his development all over the time is huge but as it seems Mourinho prefers on playing shiny looking transfers rather than the players that this team truly needs.

No wonder Florentino hired him!

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Man is so self absorbed, he does whatever the fuck he wants with no second thought. Good thing he is involved in football which is harmless. He'd be one of those people that would start believing they are the next Christ or something, you know what I'm talking those lunatics who claim they're coming of God. :lol: Maybe an exaggeration but the special one is on his way. Its so funny what he managed to do with the madrid dressing there towards the end, who else... but mourinho.

Maria

If you read closely again, we talked about Bayern, not "everyone". Did you watch the game? If yes, you would agree.

And Real Madrid.

Everyone plays boring apart from Barca nowadays and they get occasional thumping results. Ain't that something?

Barca's games are more exciting than ever right now..just ask Valdes.

I wouldn't be able to sleep for a week if I would be in that ref's place. :lol:

Last edited:
A

Athletic

Klopp :worthy: thats the gif of a man who cares about his team. Gosh he's ugly though when he's mad :lol:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
What happened for this reaction? He looks like he's gonna explode :lol:

He was angry because Subotic wasn't allowed back on the pitch in time for the corner that led to the Napoli goal. He had been out with some face injury, but was waiting on the sideline, ready to get back on the pitch, when the corner was given. The referee continued the game without waiting for him to get on his position, so he had to run on the pitch after the corner had already been taken and couldn't really do his duty. Some things happened before that too; Subotic was good to go back on the pitch much earlier, with all blood cleaned, but the 4th official insisted on him getting further treatment. So he wasn't there to prevent the corner either.

Matter of debate whether him back in the game earlier would have prevented the corner, or him on his position would have prevented the goal. I think it was a bad decision by the referee, given Subotic is Dortmund's main defender; he should have waited. But whatever. Klopp shouldn't have overreacted, only made the game more hectic and basically led to Weidenfeller's red card.

He apologised already. Hopefully he won't be banned for next game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans