Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
This is a stroll for Bayern. Looking pretty damn scary. It's going to take a huge performance to beat them in the CL this season. Only a few teams even have a chance. Damn you pep.....

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I will be sick and disgusted of the euphoric Bayern fans surrounding me for the next several days to come.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
City are getting destroyed :facepalm:

Pellegrini shows that he is as tactically inept as Madrid fans say he is. 2 vs 5 in midfield, I mean seriously :facepalm:

B

BrianSwan

Yessssss!! 3-0

Again, :lol: @ EPL fanboys. Desperate, jealous fucks. Take that motherfuckers!

You got something wrong with you, sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder with this EPL hate.

Die Bayern

I will be sick and disgusted of the euphoric Bayern fans surrounding me for the next several days to come.

Can I start? :p Just kidding of course, great stuff from us. This has to be the best game we've had, though it has to be said City are giving us way too much space.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
If Barca were playing City we would be doing the exact same thing to them. City are losing because of horrible tactics. Madrid fans I will never doubt what you have to say about your former managers again.

S2K1985

Chatbot
If Barca were playing City we would be doing the exact same thing to them. City are losing because of horrible tactics. Madrid fans I will never doubt what you have to say about your former managers again.

You know that noone on this forum believes that;)

hardyboy

1382149_595661293805683_272982582_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans