Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavi_the_Boss

The bitterness in here is unreal. It's like being inside a lemon. Real Madrid battled and attacked and wore Atletico down fairly. They won and they deserved to too.

Lol Wut
This is a Barca Forum what do you expect?
Oh yeah RM won the CL that´s so awsome congrats and shit

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Isco didn't do much, Modric was pretty good as was Ramos, but really it was all down to Di Maria, brilliant game from him, so underrated

Bale and Ronaldo did not deserve to score at all :angry:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
european_uefa_cup-3d-model-25384-127685.jpg

LA DEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You all now know I how felt when Chelsea and man utd won it. It hurts and it hurts bad.

VAMOS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Ancelotti :worthy:

Ramos :worthy:

Bale :worthy:

Alonso :worthy:

Can't say that it isn't deserved. Convincingly beat Bayern and had the character to come back and get that equaliser.

Bale's price tag is now worth it. Winner in CL final is priceless.

Jadentheman

LA DEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You all now know I how felt when Chelsea and man utd won it. It hurts and it hurts bad.

VAMOS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't say that it isn't deserved. Convincingly beat Bayern and had the character to come back and get that equaliser.

fuck off

Chainsaw

Killahead
The bitterness in here is unreal. It's like being inside a lemon. Real Madrid battled and attacked and wore Atletico down fairly. They won and they deserved to too.

This is Barcaforum genius. What do you expect exactly? Your ignorance seems more unreal.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
The only thing I liked was the amount of Team Messi boots out there, even Real Madrid players.

tikitaka

VAMOS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck, I thought it was Bale's picture

serghei

Atletico made a mistake in the 93rd minute and that costed them. Real was the better team tonight. That win of theirs doesn't mean that much though, they are not even the best team in Spain. Every big team wins the CL once in a decade or smth. Let's see how they do next seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans