Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Real Madrid should enjoy this because next season they will not win La Liga,CDR or CL.Quote me on this.:tito:

Same

Brazil to win WC 2014, Barca to win Super Cup, CDR, La Liga, and CL, Messi to get Balon D'or hopefully (if not Messi any other contending players from our team, Hell anyone not Ronaldo or Bale)

CatalinR10

european_uefa_cup-3d-model-25384-127685.jpg

LA DEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You all now know I how felt when Chelsea and man utd won it. It hurts and it hurts bad.

VAMOS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Ancelotti :worthy:

Ramos :worthy:

Bale :worthy:

Alonso :worthy:

Can't say that it isn't deserved. Convincingly beat Bayern and had the character to come back and get that equaliser.

Bale's price tag is now worth it. Winner in CL final is priceless.

was the banana on which Gerrard slipped found yet ?

Chainsaw

Killahead
You know you can support a team and be disappointed when you rivals win without all the cognitive dissonance here.

You know the likes of you coming here at this moment trying to be a smartass is nothing less than trolling right? Spare us the BS.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I'm pretty fucking sure that we could have put up a better fight than this. Atletico just rolled over to die.

boo-this-man-half-baked

No way in hell. They ran to the very end, not even Olympic athletes could've held out that long at the end. We would've curled over after 60 minutes this season.

spark

I'm erasing club football 2014 from my memory. As far Im concerned it never happened. Bring on the World cup

Science Kid

Second luckiest CL title after Chelsea 2012...they should have lost 5-0 against BVB and of course today.

There's isn't a tournament that's so dependent on luck as the CL in any sport whatsoever...even we had incredible luck to win in 2009.And that's mostly because when the game is over it's not actually over,the referee can decide when the match ends.

LA DEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You all now know I how felt when Chelsea and man utd won it. It hurts and it hurts bad.

VAMOS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Alonso

Can't say that it isn't deserved. Convincingly beat Bayern and had the character to come back and get that equaliser.

gerrard-trophy.gif

barca1899

VAMOS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Alonso :worthy:

We have a newborn madridista here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans