Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikitaka

Cristina's penalty goal celebration!! did he know they were winning 100% with 2 goals ahead and 3 minutes to go? fucking cunt

Chainsaw

Killahead
Starting Costa was a mistake. Simeone just burned down one of his subs which was very crucial for this match. I knew Real will win this after they scored the equalizer in the dying minutes. It was bound to happen. I'm not gonna congratulate them but Real wanted it more than Atleti. They wore Atleti down and Atleti lack of depth was exposed.

Sorry it has ended like this but these white trashbags had to win La Decima sometime and unfortunately it was destined for this year. Hope their happiness won't last long.

serghei

They won it in the most infuriating way possible. Atletico just had to hold on for 2 more minutes :(

Yea, well, a lot of teams win it in the last seconds. Bayern lost it against United. Dortmund lost it against Bayern. It happens. Real beat the defending champion 5-0, they deserved to win in this year. Yea, sure, they were lucky tonight and the were even luckier agaist Dortmund, but so were we against Chelsea in 2009.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Usually everyone is super principled about the more attacking side deserving to win.

I can tell you're very emotional so I will leave this alone.

Real Madrid played pretty bad for 60 minutes. The last 30 minutes they came alive. The 5-minute extra time is simply ridiculous.

And if the situation had reversed, how many Real Madrid fans would have said we deserved to win?

Neymessi

I don't understand how can a team on this level have so less stamina.Atletico if had anywhere near the stamina of real players at the end would have won it.

spark

Cristina's penalty goal celebration!! did he know they were winning 100% with 2 goals ahead and 3 minutes to go? fucking cunt

Never thought id see anything worse than him celebrating robbing elche like it was the wc winning goal.

Jenks

There's no justice in football because it's so easy to manipulate...5 minutes stoppage time???

Even if we accept for the sake of argument that five minutes is definitely too much, they scored in like the third minute of it anyway. People are just looking for any excuse to say they didn't deserve it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Real Madrid played pretty bad for 60 minutes. The last 30 minutes they came alive. The 5-minute extra time is simply ridiculous.

And if the situation had reversed, how many Real Madrid fans would have said we deserved to win?

They scored in the 3rd minute of injury time so who fucking cares if the ref gave 4 mins or 5 mins or 6 mins - the goal was scored after THREE mins of injury time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans