Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

poldep

LA Decima's destiny
copa_del_rey_aplastada_por_el_autobus_del_madrid4.jpg

PaulTaylor

not a bigger deal than bayern or barca winning it in their treble winning seasons, not a bigger deal than bayern and barca being in multiple finals in few years. but somehow real's 'decima' is bigger than those wins? yeah right. it's just the hype, the media. they didn't win la liga, it was their first cl final in years, la decima my ass.

yeah not finishing first or runner up in the league would be shamoblic for spending over 2000 Mil on players in one window especially when you spend 80 Mil on a one footed player

B

BrianSwan

It was so undeserved not beaten In 90 Mins Athletico and then Real Should of been out from Dortmund But sneak through and Ramos saves them when you have 200MIL plus up front you require your CB to score to keep you in the game. Baleis worth no where near what they payed for him he missed an absolute sitter and is shit on His right food to easy to defend against

Scored the winner in both cups.

Bale is as clutch as it comes, told you all.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No way in hell. They ran to the very end, not even Olympic athletes could've held out that long at the end. We would've curled over after 60 minutes this season.

I probably should have added "in extra time" at the end of that last statement. I feel like Ramos's last second goal broke their spirit somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans