Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish_Cules

United beat Leverkusen 5-0 at their place. They're 2nd in the Bundesliga, United are 9th in the Premier League. The class of Bayern is hardly indicative of the standard of the entire league.

True. Everyone needs to stop this obsession with comparing leagues constantly though . Souness has made a fool of himself on sky the last couple of weeks. Before the Utd-Leverkusen game he was saying how strong the Bundesliga is and how tough an oppenent Leverkusen would be. Now he's questioning the standard of the Bundesliga after United hammered them. He's defining leagues without watching them properly and he obviously hasn't watched one Bundesliga this season. Its amazing to watch him be so confident in his opinion when its based on pretty much nothing.

Ghost

@Ryu:
I think he is making fun of the excuses people will give to deem Bayern ''overrated'' if this ends in a draw or City wins.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

@Ryu:
I think he is making fun of the excuses people will give to deem Bayern ''overrated'' if this ends in a draw or City wins.

Ah, k. That makes more sense, cause I'm fairly certain those were regular goals.

Alik

David Silva playing excellent! Navas very good too. City pulled themselves together after that second goal.

BerkeleyBernie

Smart by Navas. He saw MC wasn't up to Bayern working it through the middle (yet) today, so took it on himself to get the ball in the box for the goal.

Ghost

City's fans on Twitter acting like they forced Bayern to allow them back into the match. Just lol. :lol:

This will end 5-1 if Bayern even care a bit..

Navas & Silva, though... :thumbsup2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans