Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Toure and Ozil have been great, it's Matic and Matuidi that are the question marks for me. As well as Gundogan, he was good when he played but he's been injured this entire season, surely there's been midfielders that have played better over the whole year...

And De Gea was great for United last season...

pEllee

Toure and Ozil have been great, it's Matic and Matuidi that are the question marks for me. As well as Gundogan, he was good when he played but he's been injured this entire season, surely there's been midfielders that have played better over the whole year...

Yep. He's not even the best midfielder in PSG. He's probably the most overrated player out there.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The funniest are Sergio Ramos and Gerard Pique tbh

They pop up everywhere, in all of the world XI's and what have you, both horrible

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Man Utd v Shakhtar Donetsk
Bayern Munich v Man City
Real Sociedad v Bayer 04 Leverkusen
FC Copenhagen v Real Madrid
Galatasaray v Juventus
Benfica v Paris Saint Germain
Olympiakos v RSC Anderlecht
Viktoria Plzen v CSKA Moscow

tonights games :p

L

linetty

My bets:

Man Utd v Shakhtar Donetsk
Bayern Munich v Man City
Real Sociedad v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (draw)
FC Copenhagen v Real Madrid
Galatasaray v Juventus
Benfica v Paris Saint Germain
Olympiakos v RSC Anderlecht
Viktoria Plzen v CSKA Moscow

Gonna be a nice evening.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Gündogan has been the major reason why BVB made it to the CL final. That alone earns him more right to be on that list than anything you could bring up for the likes of Toure.

F

Flavia

Not sure if I watch gala - juve or bayern - city...
the first will probably be more disputed.

Theconomist

Bayern are on a whole other level. They remind me of us during 08-11 but without Messi and with more physicality and a much much better defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans