Champions League 2016/17

serghei

It looks suspicious. Everything should be done on sight, not off cameras. The movement is at least odd.

serghei

No, they are really not, again with this nonsense. City is hardly any better than Dortmund today, i would actually say Dortmund is better, but thats beside the point. Dortmund has a history, City is pure plastic. No one cared about City before the oil money started pouring in, and even then, they were an epic failure in Europe, while Dortmund did well.

OK, make a poll if you want. Who's the bigger club atm., Manchester City or Dortmund. I'd be shocked if the answer is not City by a good margin.

F

Flavia

Didn't Blatter said that UCL Draws are rigged? And people still believe this is a conspiracy.

Yep. Roberto Carlos also changed one of the balls he picked up. but everything's fine, most people like to fool themselves, believing corruption isn't part of football.

Pablo Escobar

Blatter knows more than us and I bet he knows much more about "how to cheat" than anybody else once Havelange died.

As for Roberto Carlos, he picked up the Pot 4 teams, right? The bowl seems full so it must be the first team drawn, that doesn't seem to decide anything until Rush picks the group ball.

Devils

So there is a chance of Bayern or Atletico vs a top team in the round of 16.

Would fucking love if Bayern finished second in the group and then blasted Real in the next round. Simeone has good history against Carlo too.

JamDav1982

Blatter knows more than us and I bet he knows much more about "how to cheat" than anybody else once Havelange died.

He is a liar that will say anything to get his own way.

Why did he not raise the point before he was getting dragged down at FIFA?

He made it up and had no proof at all.

Morten

OK, make a poll if you want. Who's the bigger club atm., Manchester City or Dortmund. I'd be shocked if the answer is not City by a good margin.

You really think City is a bigger club than Dortmund :lol: ?
Fine then, that will be all.

Neymessi

You really think City is a bigger club than Dortmund :lol: ?
Fine then, that will be all.

If you consider the present and some immediate past then city are definitely the bigger club and definitely the one who is more probable of winning against a big team.

Pablo Escobar

The schedule:

13 Sep: Barcelona-Celtic

28 Sep: Gladbach-Barcelona

19 Oct: Barcelona-Manchester City

1 Nov: Manchester City-Barcelona

12 Nov: Celtic-Barcelona

6 Dec: Barcelona-Gladbach

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The schedule:

13 Sep: Barcelona-Celtic

28 Sep: Gladbach-Barcelona

19 Oct: Barcelona-Manchester City

1 Nov: Manchester City-Barcelona

12 Nov: Celtic-Barcelona

6 Dec: Barcelona-Gladbach

Good schedule, I suppose some league games will have to be moved? The first leg of el Clasico (home game for us) is supposed to be on December 4th? So it might be moved to Saturday the 3rd?

Home of Barca Fans