Champions League 2016/17

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That's great. Should be one of the more memorable days of your life. Enjoy!

Thanks instinct, paid almost 300 USD for the ticket, which still has not been shipped. :(

I will be wearing my 16/17 purple Barca away jersey, a Barca jacket with a BVB scarf. :p

Pablo Escobar

Thanks instinct, paid almost 300 USD for the ticket, which still has not been shipped. :(

Well that sucks, where did you get them and when? You should always get these thru DHL Express Service or equivalent just like any important documentation I guess.

Did you purchase your plane tickets too?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well that sucks, where did you get them and when? You should always get these thru DHL Express Service or equivalent just like any important documentation I guess.

Did you purchase your plane tickets too?

Got my ticket from viagogo, all the other online ticket vendors are charging even more. I got a category 3 ticket, which in hindsight I should not have bought, I know it will be behind the goal, I might as well get a category 6 ticket anyway with a similar view but costing less.

The problem is that according to viagogo, the seller has not even received the ticket yet himself (not sure if this is true or not), so I might have to ask them to ship the ticket to my hotel in Hamburg since I will be leaving next Saturday. Yeah, I already bought my airline tickets.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Of course it had to be Ronaldo. Script written by the demons. Great goal though.

Ramos or one of their defenders will score the winning goal soon.

Total-Football

2 hilarious fouls given by the ref to both Penaldo and Bale right at the edge of the box .. of course they are scoring one of them

Wick

Good goal by Ronaldo. That's what being world class is all about. Wish Leo would have done that against Alavés at the end of that match. He was close.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Subbing Gelson off was a bit daft. Lost their main attacking focus and gave the initiative to Real.

Atleast Sporting has shown great football.

Home of Barca Fans