Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Temptation

Do you guys want RL9 to celebrate if he scores against Bayern???

You just know Bayern will totally be up for this game. Will be a cracker no doubt.

Rassvet

How strong are Ajax supposed to be? They were good last season but have lost their coach and plenty of their key players.

serghei

Bayern will win the group easily and then probably 65-35 in favor of Barca to finish second over Inter.

Finishing second would make getting past the round of 16 very difficult as well.

True, a lot of the other groups have an easy winner.

So, we will face one of Liverpool, City, PSG, Chelsea, or Tottenham. Since we can't face Bayern, Madrid, or Atletico. So we are guaranteed to have a tough draw.

pers

You just know Bayern will totally be up for this game. Will be a cracker no doubt.

He may not but I don't see a reason why he shouldn't. Bayern was his 4th professional club. It is not like Messi and Barca.

wisconsincule

True, a lot of the other groups have an easy winner.

So, we will face one of Liverpool, City, PSG, Chelsea, or Tottenham. Since we can't face Bayern, Madrid, or Atletico. So we are guaranteed to have a tough draw.

Odds are stacked against us. Really unfortunate. I was hoping for a cakewalk group.

JamDav1982

Should have been in pot 1 after winning the Europa League not going getting battered at home by Frankfurt.

Xavi fucked that up big time now has to deal with tougher group.

But you dont spend 200m+ with argument of being competitive now to go out to Inter Milan.. they should be long way third in this group.

Andresito

Staff member
It's a good test of fortitude being in this group. A tough group but if we are to get back among the best teams in the world we have to challenge Bayern for the first spot.

fergus90

Inter are poor in Europe in recent years. Also drawing against Bayern means they'll be avoided for a couple rounds after.

Either way Barca has to get back to the mentality of being up for facing anyone.

I'm fully expecting a comfortable 2nd place.

fergus90

Also I wish the CL would just put all the teams in a pot regardless of ranking, the draw is so damn restrictive that you just end up with repetitive groups.

Maybe restrict the same countries from the group stage and thats it.

soul24rage

I honestly don't care if he celebrates or not as long he puts the ball in the net and help the team win the match.

Home of Barca Fans