Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we can get a point at home against Bayern and beat Inter at home and get a point in Milan, it will be great.

Xavi will be the liability, as usual but would love to be proven wrong.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

always the same matches, bayern will probably get the first place but will be a lot harder match for them than last time, if dembouz have a good day everything is possible though siu

pers

IMO Barcelona needs at least 6 months to integrate all players and tactics. Bayern is beast especially in group stage. Only chance I can see Bayern will be overmotivated coz of Lewy and it can be Barcelona chance.

ronniecro

What's with all this negativity?! Tough group but will smash them if we are a big team.

I'm more annoyed at facing Bayern and Inter again, could have done with some variation.

yeah i don't know what's all this negativity after years of humiliations in CL

khaled_a_d

Honestly this is a good thing for us.

Xavi gets tested properly so we know what he is made of and we see how we compare vs. other top teams so we can gauge how much we have really improved.

Not if he fails the test and we are out of group stage again, will be devastating financially for the club.
Even going second likely means we face PSG, although facing them after WC wouldn't be so bad

Rassvet

Bayern will win the group easily and then probably 65-35 in favor of Barca to finish second over Inter.

Finishing second would make getting past the round of 16 very difficult as well.

Home of Barca Fans