Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Blackened

Liverpool will beat Real. The 5-2 was a fluke and really flatters Real. I expect Real to go through but only just. Ancelotti isnt a tactician like Klopp is. Real are old and slow. Salah, Nunez and Gagpo can easily hurt their B-level defence.

vegitot

Liverpool will beat Real. The 5-2 was a fluke and really flatters Real. I expect Real to go through but only just. Ancelotti isnt a tactician like Klopp is. Real are old and slow. Salah, Nunez and Gagpo can easily hurt their B-level defence.

Liverpool can score 3 then Real score 1. Yes, it may happen.

Morten

Benfica, Chelsea, and Milan (if they qualify tomorrow) are teams that Madrid will totally underestimate if they get drawn to .
Contrary to City or Bayern, where they will take it seriously.

I would like to avoid Napoli, they are a bit unknown for us, and they wont be mentally scarred playing us as some of these other sides are.

Birdy

I would like to avoid Napoli, they are a bit unknown for us, and they wont be mentally scarred playing us as some of these other sides are.

True, but the records and beautiful football of Napoli this season will make Madrid and Ancelotti more cautious/prepared against them.
On the contrary, let's say you draw Benfica, who had historically been a side the big boys sweep through easily in knock-out games.
But this season they are so different, and very very strong. You can totally underestimate them and pay the price

fergus90

Would be nice to see them get back to a proper level, but i don't know, they regressed since last season already.

They have that's true and the group stage draw was quite kind to them. If they get through I expect a lot of teams would want to be facing them next.

Horatio

You're welcome
Barcaforum sure has changed. I remember the days we collectively wanted to see PSG fall hard. How are we going to make fun of Jair this way?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I guess these Bayern fans didn't realize Qatar Airways is a sponsor of Bayern's (at a hefty 25m a year) and Hoeness most likely approved the deal himself back then? The irony.

3358.jpg

Home of Barca Fans