Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

soul24rage

@Footyhub01
?
47s
Who has knocked Liverpool out of the Champions League under J?rgen Klopp?

◉ 2017/18 - Real Madrid
◎ 2018/19 - No one ��
◉ 2019/20 - Atl?tico Madrid
◉ 2020/21 - Real Madrid
◉ 2021/22 - Real Madrid
◉ 2022/23 - Real Madrid

Klopp has an issue with the Madrid teams in Europe

Getting knocked out 3 times in a row by RM.

Liverpool must be sick of them.

FinBarcelonafan

@Footyhub01
?
47s
Who has knocked Liverpool out of the Champions League under J?rgen Klopp?

◉ 2017/18 - Real Madrid
◎ 2018/19 - No one ��
◉ 2019/20 - Atl?tico Madrid
◉ 2020/21 - Real Madrid
◉ 2021/22 - Real Madrid
◉ 2022/23 - Real Madrid

Klopp has an issue with the Madrid teams in Europe

That's insane

BBZ8800

Elliott is 19 and all but damn he?s not looking like an effective sub at all

My thoughts since his first matches.

Whenever I watched him, my impression is: why is he playing? He sucks, he is horrible, losing balls left and right and he is not fitting into their philosophy too much.

It always looked as if Klopp is playing him to in the same way how Barca fans are happy whenever we have a young, domestic player.

He'll probably play in a second division or Glasgow Rangers in a few years.

Kul_z

At this point, although liverpool are in crisis for sure, for madrid stronger the team the better for them.

serghei

ugggh don't remind me. :(

Thing is Liverpool showed major signs of weakness on Camp Nou when we could have won that game 4 or 5-0 if we didn't fuck up 2-3 great chances at the end, including a monumental one by you know who.

It's just that Barca were even more frail than them and the return leg at home helped them a lot.

They got quite overrated imo. A very long way from Pep's Barca, the team they got compared to in a very silly way.

JohnN

Liverpool was only compared to pep's Barca by revisionists. There is no comparison to be made. One is considered the best team of all time and the other one barely won an Epl title. Enough said.
They were overated since our incredible fuck up at Anfield.

Birdy

Liverpool was only compared to pep's Barca by revisionists. There is no comparison to be made. One is considered the best team of all time and the other one barely won an Epl title. Enough said.
They were overated since our incredible fuck up at Anfield.

Since I get you are talking about me, and you and Serghei are such pussies that do not have the balls to simply call by name, I will reply myself

1) Stupid is to think that this Liverpool team is the same as the team that won 2019 CL and 2020 EPL (This is for Serghei)

2) Stupid is to say "barely one EPL" while pretending that there were not Pep and a super team to compete with for that league all those years

3) Best team of all time has to do with how the team plays. And Pep's Barca is for me the best team of all time.

4) I never said they would lose. I said it will be close and they would lose some and win some, if they played many times against each other in a hypothetical world.

5) Any great team of the past would most likely lose against any even less greater football team that come years after them.
Do you think Galacticos Madrid would win against let's say Chelsea of Mourinho for instance? Hell NO, they would be skinned alive.
Saying that they would lose some against a team that come 10 years after having incorporated all that historical development is hardly an insult against that team. The opposite. Most would simply lose all the time

6) Finally, I get it.
Majority in here is deluded fanboys that become Barca fans between 08-12 and idolized beyond logic Messi fist of all, and then that team.
It's characteristic of delusion to not be able to make rational judgments and having teenager knee-jerk reactions about everything

Last edited:

serghei

I called you out already dude, your take is one of the worst in the history of this forum. How can you think a team like Liverpool would've beaten the machine that was Pep Barca? I'm sure Messi, Xavi and Iniesta would've been trembling of fear of being pressed by Henderson and Milner :lol:.

EvergreenAgitatedAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

Home of Barca Fans